3.9/5
Colgate Optic White Toothpaste Reviews

High performance formula whitens teeth, fights cavities, helps prevent tartar, freshens breath, and strengthens enamel.

April 25, 2012

I finally had a chance to purchase the Colgate Optic White Toothpaste. I must say Im totally HOOKED ...I love it :-) I never thought Id give up my Colgate Total, but OPTIC white beats it hands down.! In 5 days I have already noticed a difference with the whitening of my teeth...very impressive and totally affordable ! I RECOMMEND this wonderful product.

April 20, 2012

I LOVE this Toothpaste!! I also love to drink coffee and wine and so my teeth show it! I needed to buy a product that would not cost me $50 because at the time I could not afford it! This product was only 1.00!! Awesome deal for a whitening toothpaste, especially since it is one of collates premium brands! After a week of using this I noticed a different in my teeth! I went and bought 3 more tubes at 1.99 and I am excited to see how white I can get these bad boys! My husband has also noticed that my breathe seems to be fresher longer which is also really important! I also have sensitive teeth and this toothpaste does not hurt it!

April 20, 2012

I tend to buy sensodyne, but a week ago I gave colgate a chance. Hey! I love it. It cleans really good. The mouth does not go dry in 5 minutes after using the paste. I also should say that colgate is free of those colors: something yellow or green on the toothbrush. Oh, how I hate it. Just plain simple toothpaste.
    My teeth spoiled by everyday coffee look whiter.
    The price is also good. 3-4 $ on average, but you can still find coupons.
    So...Give it a try!

April 13, 2012

Finally found a whitening toothpaste that the entire family enjoys. Hands down, beats the other gritty whitening pastes. Nice, smooth and refreshing.