Colgate Sensitive Pro-Relief Reviews
#12 in Toothpastes

Colgate Sensitive Pro-Relief 75ml - works by plugging the channels that lead to sensitive tooth nerves, to block the pain. With regular use, it builds a long lasting protective barrier that acts like a seal against sensitivity

December 07, 2020

Best For Sensitive Teeth

I absolutely love love love this toothpaste. I've tried many others from Sensodyne to Arm & Hammer and Crest, none of them have given me the relief this toothpaste has.

December 05, 2020

The best for chronic sensitivity

I have tried so many sensitivity toothpastes including sensodyne and nothing seemed to last more than a couple of hours after brushing. My dentist recommended this toothpaste and it lasts several hours after brushing. My teeth can now tolerate drinking cold water and foods. Highly recommend.

November 01, 2020

Colgate

I have tried pretty much every tooth paste for sensitive teeth and nothing has worked, I’ve always have had sensitive teeth and it seemed like every tooth paste I’d use hurt my teeth so much, until I found this one, this tooth paste has felt amazing my teeth don’t hurt after the fact definitely the tooth paste I’m going to be buying from now on.

April 20, 2020

Bad change in the formula

This toothpaste used to be my go-to favourite toothpaste for sensitive teeth. It worked like a charm. However in the last year or so they have changed the formula so that it now leaves a horrible aftertaste in your mouth for hours. My husband won't even use it anymore.

March 07, 2020

Great

February 15, 2020

Works but strong

This toothpaste works but really potent. I can only handle it so long. I find it really strong. But it does what it says it does. It’s a good brand...

February 10, 2020
    Barnsley, United Kingdom

Great product

Use this as I have extremely sensitive teeth that stain fast as I smoke and drink a lot of caffeine it helps relieve the pain from the sensitivity and helps keep my teeth white and in nice condition love this product

January 28, 2020

Love

I have tried pretty much every tooth paste for sensitive teeth and nothing has worked, I’ve always have had sensitive teeth and it seemed like every tooth paste I’d use hurt my teeth so much, till I found this one, this tooth paste has felt amazing my teeth don’t hurt after the fact definitely the tooth paste I’m going to be buying from now on.

January 14, 2020

Finie la sensibilité.

Qui dit douleur dit recherche de soulagement. Alors quand on parle des problèmes bucaux, on recherche encore davantage le soulagement le plus rapidement possible et le plus durable aussi. Que ce soit passager ou récurent, il faut pouvoir se fier à un produit efficace. C'est mon choix.

January 10, 2020

Wow!

Avec un problème de récession de gencives j'ai toujours eu mal en me brossant les dents. J'ai essayé quelques dentifrices différents mais celui-ci est de loin le plus efficace. Il m'aide a réduire ma sensibilité pour tout la journée.