Colgate Sensitive Whitening Toothpaste Reviews

Colgate Sensitive Whitening helps restore the natural whiteness of your teeth.Clinically proven sensitivity relief. Works Fast. Noticeable results after two weeks. Long lasting protection from sensitivity with continued useProven protection against cavities.

February 15, 2020
    North Carolina, United States

Colgate for Sensitive Teeth

This toothpaste is so helpful for sensitive teeth! Me and my mom have it and we have tried it and loved it. It’s very beneficial and I promise you won’t disagree with me.

February 10, 2020
    Brighton and Hove, United Kingdom

Well priced

This toothpaste was a good price, but I found it slightly lacking in flavour. It did the job alright but I don't think I'd wholeheartedly reccomend it.

January 20, 2020

Best colgate toothpaste

I've been using this toothpaste for the last 10 years and I can't tell you how much I love it! It's cheap, readily available everywhere and smells amazing. I repurchase all the time.

November 26, 2019

Kill the sensitivity

This toothpaste is great. Not only do I use it every time I brush my teeth, but sometimes if I feel like I have a sensitive tooth, I rub a bit of the toothpaste right on it, and it takes the pain away almost instantly!

March 30, 2019

I would buy it again

This is the first time i purchased this item. It was recomended for me by my dentist. it was east to find t the local Rexall. There were many varieties available. I have used it for about 3 weeks now due to my sensitive teeth/gums. I find it very good and effective.

February 22, 2019

Works as a good toothpaste

I'm not entirely sure if it whitens the way it says it's supposed to but it's definitely helping with sensitivity - just as it says! And it's just the right about of minty fresh

February 08, 2019

Toothpaste for life

Great toothpaste. Works well. Good flavor, not too strong or powerful. Great for sensitive teeth and whitening. Didnt hurt my teeth when brushing them and after a week of using it, starting to see some results

February 07, 2019

Use daily

I use this toothpaste morning noon. and night as well as my family. I suffer from sensitive teeth and this toothpaste certainly helps relieve the sensitivity!

June 27, 2018

Great product!

This is a good product. I can have my sensitive toothpaste, for my sensitive teeth, and still have my whitening toothpaste too. I think it works well in both ways. It helps to keep my smile white and bright. With continued use it keeps teeth sensitivity away. Also, if you have a tooth that's especially sensitive, you can directly rub this toothpaste into the site that's bothered and it soothes the sensitivity right away. It's a good product.

March 06, 2018

Wonderful for sensitivity and whitening.

I've had sensitive teeth for as long as I can remember and have tried so many toothpastes I've lost count. There's always been 1 common denominator with all of them, you never get more than one of the following clean feeling teeth/mouth, whitening and refreshing flavour. That was until I tried Colgate sensitive a few years ago. It is everything I need and want in a toothpaste. My teeth look and feel great, my problems with sesitivity have been taken care of and best if all there's not a horrible after taste or weird feeling in my mouth after I brush my teeth.