Colgate Sparkling White Toothpaste

Colgate Sparkling White Toothpaste Reviews

Ranked #100 out of 136 in Teeth Whitening

Clinically proven, stain protection formula for sparkling, healthy-looking white teeth accompanied by a unique flavour experience.Whitens teethRemoves stainsHelps prevent stain build-up Fights cavitiesInvigorates mouth

May 07, 2017

Gets your teeth a couple shades lighter which is what I wanted and gives a nice freashness personal favorite and would recommend it for anyone looking to whiten up a couple shades

April 05, 2017

I usually buy toothpaste when it's on sale and I picked up a few of this at one time. I really liked it. My teeth felt clean and gave me the lasting fresh breath feeling that I look for after I brush my teeth.

March 24, 2017

Great value, especially when paired up with coupons so I gave it a try. Don't love the taste or texture of the toothpaste. I also seem to have a reaction to it, after each use my lips swelled up. Won't be buying this one again.

February 26, 2017

this is such a good product and such a good value! i got this at no frills on sale for $2-3 and it's lasting me quite a long time. the flavour is good and i saw immediate results on the whiteness of my teeth!!

July 08, 2014

Bright white smile, fresh taste in mouth.

April 19, 2012

Great whitening toothpaste. Great for twice a day use. I saw a difference after one tube.

June 16, 2011

The only toothpaste I use! Back when I didn't drink so much coffee, I used to get a lot of compliments on how white my teeth are. I still use it and it still works well, with still white teeth! I definitely recommend this for anyone who isn't afraid of a very minty flavour, but want the best whitening product out there.

January 20, 2011

The best whitening toothpaste i have ever used, especially for the money. I have tried several other expensive products, but nothing comes close to this.
    Leaves your breath fresh and your mouth feeling clean. Within a few weeks you'll drastically notice a difference in your teeth colour. Its incredible!

BesoYT has posted in the forum topic
    ColourPop Shipping to Canada?

Shystarr79 has posted in the forum topic
    Blogs - Worth it or Not?

prem added a new review for
    Forever 21 eyelash curler

SuCar added a new review for
    Argan Magic Shampoo