Colgate Sparkling White Toothpaste Reviews

Clinically proven, stain protection formula for sparkling, healthy-looking white teeth accompanied by a unique flavour experience.Whitens teethRemoves stainsHelps prevent stain build-up Fights cavitiesInvigorates mouth

March 06, 2021
    Thurrock, United Kingdom

Whitening toothpaste

It does what it says on the pack, make your teeth white (don’t expect results within couple of days, but you’ll see improvements soon), leaves your mouth fresh and price is reasonable.

March 27, 2018

Colegat the great

Colegat tooth paste whitener taste good make teeth fresh and white works well I'd recommend it to family and friends for sure😁 every one should use it

May 07, 2017

Gets your teeth a couple shades lighter which is what I wanted and gives a nice freashness personal favorite and would recommend it for anyone looking to whiten up a couple shades

April 05, 2017

I usually buy toothpaste when it's on sale and I picked up a few of this at one time. I really liked it. My teeth felt clean and gave me the lasting fresh breath feeling that I look for after I brush my teeth.

March 24, 2017

Great value, especially when paired up with coupons so I gave it a try. Don't love the taste or texture of the toothpaste. I also seem to have a reaction to it, after each use my lips swelled up. Won't be buying this one again.

February 26, 2017

this is such a good product and such a good value! i got this at no frills on sale for $2-3 and it's lasting me quite a long time. the flavour is good and i saw immediate results on the whiteness of my teeth!!

July 08, 2014

Bright white smile, fresh taste in mouth.

April 19, 2012

Great whitening toothpaste. Great for twice a day use. I saw a difference after one tube.

June 16, 2011

The only toothpaste I use! Back when I didn't drink so much coffee, I used to get a lot of compliments on how white my teeth are. I still use it and it still works well, with still white teeth! I definitely recommend this for anyone who isn't afraid of a very minty flavour, but want the best whitening product out there.

January 20, 2011

The best whitening toothpaste i have ever used, especially for the money. I have tried several other expensive products, but nothing comes close to this.
    Leaves your breath fresh and your mouth feeling clean. Within a few weeks you'll drastically notice a difference in your teeth colour. Its incredible!