Colgate Total Whitening Toothpaste Reviews
#27 in Toothpastes

October 18, 2019

Awesome

My teeth feels smooth and clean after brushing. The toothpaste is blue and can taste the mint flavor more compare to the white ones. I think my teeth look brightened and bit more white since I drink coffee and tea often. Price is budget friendly without having to spend a lot on a whitening product.

July 16, 2019
    Isle of Wight, United Kingdom

I would buy this product again

I buy this product all the time I'm so impressed with the fresh clean feeling I have when using this toothpaste. It helps to keep my teeth white .

May 03, 2019

Bon produit!

Bon rapport qualité-prix! J’achète le paquet de 6 x 130 ml pour 6,99$ + taxes (en promotion) chez Costco. Bon goût, « mousse » bien, par contre, je n’ai pas remarqué de changement au niveau du blanchissement.

March 28, 2019

My go to toothpaste for many years

I have been using this product for many many years.. what I noticed that with regular brushing 3× a day my teeth were noticeably whiter then if I was just to brush once or twice per day!
    I'm over 40 and still have all my teeth so it's been working for me!

March 22, 2019

Refreshing

Not a very overpowering mint, also really does help whiten your teeth. I have switch from crest and have like it so far.very effective breath control.

February 21, 2019

Great product

My dentist recommended colgate total series to me, knowing this is a dentist approved series, I always choose this. The whitening function is not obvious, but the mint scent is what I want from a toothpaste.

February 20, 2019

Taste is too strong

Bubbles up nicely but I find the taste to be very overwhelming. Does make your teeth feel clean.Not a nice thing for first thing in the morning. Not noticing any whitening either

December 01, 2018

Works well

Colgate works well and has a good taste while I'm brushing my teeth. My teeth remained white while I was using the product. My gums remained healthy too (they are sensitive but did not flare up while I used this toothpaste). I definitely recommend this product.

September 17, 2018

I would buy this product over and over again!!

Colgate total is one of the staples in my bathroom. I love brushing my teeth with it. it seems to whiten my teeth more so than the other brands. It also leaves my mouth feeling moisturized and not dried out like some others do. My dentist put me onto this brand and I’ve liked it ever since.

June 12, 2018

Great!

I have a sensitive tooth that’s why I always use this brand, Colgate Total Advanced Health Sensitive helps relieve and block painful sensitivity and provides effective sensitivity protection with regular use. It is specially formulated to help relieve tooth sensitivity from cold, heat, acids, sweets or contact, also has a Tricloguard formula that works on and around your teeth and gums, for long lasting oral health protection. It actively fights oral health problems and provides 12 hour antibacterial protection against plaque and gingivitis. I’ve been using it for a while now and my sensitive teeth problem is solve