ColourPop Ultra Matte Lip Reviews
#14 in Lipstick

March 23, 2019

amazing

I absolutely love colourpop ultra matte liquid lipsticks! I have various colors and I love them all. these are the only lipsticks I use. they stay on so long and stay so well! i can eat almost anything without my lipstick being affected very much if at all! highly recommend. just make sure you at least apply a tiny amount of lip balm first and then dab it off before applying the lipstick. for even better results, exfoliate your lips also.

March 19, 2019
    Newfoundland and Labrador, Canada

My Go To

Been using colourpop lippies for about a year now and I love them. They stay on great and dont smudge. comparable to Lipsense (in my opinion) but at a fraction of the cost.

March 19, 2019
    New Jersey, United States

I love the Becky G x Colourpop

Colourpop Ultra matte lippies are so good. Very affordable and amazing formula. I am very pleased with the color. My favorite are the mattes from the Becky G X Colourpop collection.

2.7/5

February 22, 2019

Not my favorite.

Overall I have to say I am not a huge fan of colopop cosmetics. i find that their cheap prices compliment the cheapness of the products. I didn't love the quality or effectiveness of the matte lipsticks. Your better off saving your money & splurging on something better, higher quality.

February 07, 2019

Very cute packaging

my Friend initially first bought this brand then she liked it so I ordered a bunch of products to try! I ordered 3 diff colours of the lip stick and they are true to color for sure! I find I have to put more on compared to other brands but still a fantastic product!

February 06, 2019
    United States

Great value and colour but hard to use

I bought 3 ColorPop matte lip colours in the US for $6USD each and was so excited to use them! They are a very reasonable price for a high quality product, but I wish it was a bit longer lasting.
    I'm not someone who wears lipstick all the time, so some of this is me being not used to it, but I found the strong pigment a bit tricky to put on - take your time as it stains your skin if it gets in the wrong place!
    It seems to come off easily on cups and food, and moves around my face when doing something like blowing my nose. That being said, if you don't love it, at least you haven't invested very much money.

January 17, 2019
    Illinois, United States

I love colourpop!

Colourpop is one of my favorite brands. Their lipsticks are super affordable and last for a really long time. Throughout the whole day I only have to reapply once! Liquid lipsticks are about $6 each. Their are so many colors to choose from!

December 19, 2018

Love these! The color range is great and the formula is amazing. It so affordable for such a good quality product. I really can't get enough of this company! If you haven't tried it, please do yourself a favor and try it!

November 18, 2018

A go-to lip product

Definitely one of my favourite lip products. Not only are they affordable but they come in a wide selection of colours. They feel nice on the lips and have great staying power.

October 15, 2018

Nice shades and lasts

I love the Colour Pop liquid lips and prefer the matte shades. I have purchased several shades from a very nice color line. These liquid lips are very affordable and I really like the staying power. I have had issues with some being a little dry but nothing a tiny bit of moisturizer couldnt fix.