ColourPop Ultra Matte Lip Reviews
#13 in Lipstick

June 05, 2019

LOVE

These are the best liquid lipsticks I’ve ever tried! These don’t dry out your lips and they last pretty much all day long, you’ll need a few touch ups here and there but it’s no big deal! I used to hate liquid lipsticks until I tried these ones out.

May 14, 2019

Worth the price

I have the shade “Trap”. This is my first ever colourpop lippie I have bought and tried. I love the formula so much. It feels so comfortable on the lips and doesn’t feel drying. The price for these lippies are amazingly affordable

May 01, 2019

Stays all day!

Love these liquid lipsticks! matte, lasts all day and SUPER pigment! You need to sometimes top with a bit of lipbalm as they can be a bit drying but otherwise i love them!

April 24, 2019
    Saskatchewan, Canada

Fantastic lipstick

I love the Colourpop ultra mattes. They go on smooth, dry down nicely and last for an incredible amount of time. I recently bought the shade @me and it’s my new every day go to!

March 23, 2019

amazing

I absolutely love colourpop ultra matte liquid lipsticks! I have various colors and I love them all. these are the only lipsticks I use. they stay on so long and stay so well! i can eat almost anything without my lipstick being affected very much if at all! highly recommend. just make sure you at least apply a tiny amount of lip balm first and then dab it off before applying the lipstick. for even better results, exfoliate your lips also.

March 19, 2019
    Newfoundland and Labrador, Canada

My Go To

Been using colourpop lippies for about a year now and I love them. They stay on great and dont smudge. comparable to Lipsense (in my opinion) but at a fraction of the cost.

March 19, 2019
    New Jersey, United States

I love the Becky G x Colourpop

Colourpop Ultra matte lippies are so good. Very affordable and amazing formula. I am very pleased with the color. My favorite are the mattes from the Becky G X Colourpop collection.

2.7/5

February 22, 2019

Not my favorite.

Overall I have to say I am not a huge fan of colopop cosmetics. i find that their cheap prices compliment the cheapness of the products. I didn't love the quality or effectiveness of the matte lipsticks. Your better off saving your money & splurging on something better, higher quality.

February 07, 2019

Very cute packaging

my Friend initially first bought this brand then she liked it so I ordered a bunch of products to try! I ordered 3 diff colours of the lip stick and they are true to color for sure! I find I have to put more on compared to other brands but still a fantastic product!

February 06, 2019
    United States

Great value and colour but hard to use

I bought 3 ColorPop matte lip colours in the US for $6USD each and was so excited to use them! They are a very reasonable price for a high quality product, but I wish it was a bit longer lasting.
    I'm not someone who wears lipstick all the time, so some of this is me being not used to it, but I found the strong pigment a bit tricky to put on - take your time as it stains your skin if it gets in the wrong place!
    It seems to come off easily on cups and food, and moves around my face when doing something like blowing my nose. That being said, if you don't love it, at least you haven't invested very much money.