Complex 15 Daily Face Cream Reviews
Ranked #982 in Facial Lotions & Creams

• Dermatologist recommended
  • CONTAINS PHOSPHOLIPIDS: which restore & maintain natural moisture balance in dry, sensitive skin
COMPLEX 15 Therapeutic Moisturizing Face Cream:
  • Formulated for mild to severe dry skin with a system modeled from nature.
  • Contains lecithin, a phospholipid water-binding agent found naturally in the skin.
  • Nongreasy and absorbs quickly into the skin.
  • Unscented, contains no parabens, lanolin or mineral oil.
  • Proven to be hypoallergenic, noncomedogenic, and fragrance-free.

July 23, 2017

Highly recommended

This cream is amazing! I had this terrible dry skin for a month and couldn't find anything to help a pharmacist recommend this for me and 2 days after using my face felt like a babies bottom!! Also it's not too expensive and there is no harsh ingredients:)

June 06, 2017

The price is right on this purchase!! The cream is very lightweight seems to be good under makeup and I'm not crazy oily by the end of the day. I would recommend!

April 06, 2017

I absolutely love this facial moisturizer. I've been using it for over 10 years and it keep using it as long as it's still available. It's great for sensitive skin and provides a light moisture to the skin. It's not greasy and sinks in quickly. Great for the summer or months where you don't need a heavy moisturizer.

January 17, 2017

Because of my dry skin and ance, many moisturizers do not work for me. This product does! I was so happy to finally find a moisturizer that moisturized my skin and did not break me out.

2.8/5

January 06, 2017

I have really sensitive skin and I used this cream for a bit. Not sure if my skin was upset that I changed creams or if I am sensitive to this cream as well. It felt great on my skin at first but had to stop using it. Over all I think it is a pretty good product.

January 06, 2017

I love that this cream is oil free and scent free. It is the best face moisturizer I have found in any store that doesn't irritate my skin, and it's pretty sensitive/dry. I tell everyone I know this cream is the best.

August 18, 2016

This cream is excellent. There's no chemicals and is great for acne prone skin. It isn't very hydrating though (but I guess that less oil is better for acne). I wish this had spf though.

May 09, 2016

Fantastic daily moisturizer! I have very sensitive skin that is also very prone to breakouts. I struggled to find a product whose moisture would last all day but also wouldn't leave me greasy.finally found the winner! absorbs quickly but truly balances dry skin. no oil, and works well under makeup too

March 21, 2016

This moisturizer saved my face! I've struggled with acne since my teens into my early 20s and have tried absolutely everything under to sun to get it under control. Finally I went to the dermatologist and he prescribed a few topical creams and recommended I use this facial moisturizer. I have never looked back. It sinks in quickly, dries matte, and best of all doesn't cause any breakouts! I think I'm in love.

July 10, 2015

This product is a bit pricey based on the quantity you receive but it really is worth it. It is great for sensitive and combination skin types, does not irritate, hydrates and helps to fade acne scars. I use this product twice a day; in the morning before make-up application and before bed. This is a must have for daily skin care for those who have suffered from acne in the past.