Complex 15 Daily Face Cream Reviews

• Dermatologist recommended
  • CONTAINS PHOSPHOLIPIDS: which restore & maintain natural moisture balance in dry, sensitive skin
COMPLEX 15 Therapeutic Moisturizing Face Cream:
  • Formulated for mild to severe dry skin with a system modeled from nature.
  • Contains lecithin, a phospholipid water-binding agent found naturally in the skin.
  • Nongreasy and absorbs quickly into the skin.
  • Unscented, contains no parabens, lanolin or mineral oil.
  • Proven to be hypoallergenic, noncomedogenic, and fragrance-free.

June 29, 2020

Great Under Makeup

Really nice lightweight every day moisturizer. It’s not the most hydrating moisturizer I’ve ever used, but I think that’s why I prefer it on days I’m doing a full face of makeup - it keeps my makeup on, unlike other moisturizers which are so creamy and have a negative impact on my makeup. Plus it’s super cheap

June 20, 2020

Great product for oil + acne prone skin

This has become my holy grail for my oily and acne prone skin during the summer. It is very lightweight but at the same type hydrating and non greasy. It does not clog my pores or cause break outs. It is also very easy to layer so adding on more moisturizer for those drier days is a breeze! Love this

June 15, 2020

Moisturizer that works on my sensitive skin

I love how this is fragrance-free and moisturizing. I use this right after washing my face while my skin is still damp so to lock-in moisture. It glides easily on the face and dries up in a few minutes. I haven't experienced any break-out or redness. It doesn't look greasy as well. I will definitely repurchase.

May 29, 2020

Daily cream

I have been using this for about a month now. It feels really hydrating in the skin and it's light weight. I find that it take a little longer to sink into the skin, but it is so hydrating that it is not a problem.

May 01, 2020

Simply Perfect!

My husband and I have been using this for ages now. We both were recommended it by dermatologists for our sensitive skin.
    In my case I have sensitive skin and acne, not a good combination.
    Many acne treatments dry your skin out terribly and even more so with sensitive skin.
    Daily use of this keeps me from flaking or peeling for the most part without clogging pores and contributing to the acne problem.
    It's called a cream but is definitely the consistency of a lotion. It's light and not the least bit greasy. You can apply it on your whole face and neck area. and I m talking everywear! I use it all over my eyes (no irritation whatsoever) and even put a layer over my lips. It is the perfect lotion for under makeup due to its non-greasy after feel.
    I really wish they would make a version with a high SPF in addition to this one which contains NO SUNSCREEN. Both hubby and I who I mentioned have used it for years look younger than our years or so we are often told so I take this as a sign that this is doing its job.

April 02, 2019

My favourite moisturizer

I love this moisturizer! It’s my go to. I have really sensitive skin and most moisturizers irritate my face, leaving it red, or they don’t hydrate enough. This moisturizer is perfect for me, it moisturizes and doesn’t irritate! The value is amazing too. I use mine everyday and only need to replace it after about 6 months!

March 19, 2019

Dermatologist recommended

This product was recommended to me by my dermatologist about a year ago. I have been using this face cream since. I have combination skin therefore this lotion is very gentle on my skin. Only concern is the moisture during the winter months when more is required. It serves as a great base moistorizer but I do have to use a deeper moisturizer during the winter months to prevent dryness. I would recommend this product either way as it is gentle on skin

November 22, 2018

Perfect cream for sensitive skin

I've been using this cream for years twice a day as my eye cream. It is inexpensive, hypoallergenic and light. I have a very sensitive skin, so can't risk something that has lots of chemicals in it.
    This cream works very well for me and I recommend it to any person that has very sensitive skin. I am 45 years old, and so far this creams works very well - no noticeable wrinkles under my eyes. I don't use it on the rest of my face, as I prefer a day cream with SPF 15. But since I hardly get outside without sunglasses, my eye area doesn't need this extra sun protection.

October 02, 2017

Lovely for Summer

I was looking for a lightweight moisturizer to use either in the spring/summer months. I have combination dry skin and found that this was perfect during those two seasons. It absorbed quickly which is perfect since I'm not one that has the patience or time in the morning to wait for my moisturizer to sink before makeup application (though it's a super important step!)

It works well with multiple layers of products- primer and sunscreen in my case.

July 23, 2017

Highly recommended

This cream is amazing! I had this terrible dry skin for a month and couldn't find anything to help a pharmacist recommend this for me and 2 days after using my face felt like a babies bottom!! Also it's not too expensive and there is no harsh ingredients:)