Conair Get It Straight brush
Amazing

Conair Get It Straight brush Reviews

Ranked #2007 out of 2395 in Hair Care

January 26, 2015

This brush is nothing but an ordinary brush for a higher price. The price was decent its just no different from any other brush, i dont like the "bristles" they make my hair frizzy. Not for me!

1.5/5

May 24, 2011

This brush does not work well at all. It pulls my hair really hard and I end up losing a lot of hair from this. Also, after brushing with this and blow drying at the same time, it leaves my hair super frizzy. I have frizzy hair to begin with so this product was not right for me at all.

April 17, 2009

I don't think this brush works well when it comes to using it for blowing drying out your hair totally straight. However, I have found it very useful on dry hair and here is why. I love using this brush to pull my hair taut, and get rid of any little knots, and I follow it with my hair straightener. Think about much straighter your hair comes out when you pull it taut with your hands and straighten it. If your straightener isn't cutting it and you can't afford a new one, look for this brush. I have noticed a big difference (although having a good straightener definitely helps).

Hellmann's Real Mayonnaise

Ysl Mon Paris amour

Liberte Greek Yogurt

Giorgio Armani Si Perfume

Lindt Chocolates

Nyx contour palette

Bikou added a new review for
    Loreal foundation