Contigo Water Bottle Reviews
    ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2017

June 18, 2015

love these and take them everywhere

June 18, 2015

I love these water bottles, they come in an assortment of pretty colors. We own 4 of them and I carry one with me when I'm on the go in the car. It doesn't leak and it is so affordable. I love the ease of use of this water bottle.

June 18, 2015

These are the best water bottles, they are super duriable and tough! We bought a two pack of these water bottles at costco and it was a great buy! Very happy with them

May 12, 2015

We love these water bottles. They are easy for toddlers to use, the spout pops up with the push of a button. They hold the perfect amount of water for an outing to the park, beach, or morning at school. The straw has a tendency to pop off but it can be attached easily and you can still use it if you tip it up to drink if the straw has come out. My daughter loves the cute designs that are on her bottles and the little handle that makes it easy to carry around.

April 23, 2015

These are great my daughter loves hers she brings it to school daily. Well made!.

April 23, 2015

I have a few of these, and I absolutely love them. The colours and patterns are fun, which is nice. But even nicer, I have never had one leak. You have to push a button on the lid to draw liquid, and you can lock that from pressing down, and there is a cap you can flip as well. They also have a hook with a caribeaner.
    I take mine everywhere, and it has really helped to increase the amount of water that I drink.

March 10, 2015

I love my Contigo water bottle, I have a purple one and I use it everyday! It motivates me to drink my water because it's such a fun colour and lots of fun to use.

March 09, 2015

I love this water bottle. It holds 24oz so its great for travel. It is leak proof but the only problem I have had is the air spout some time leak. Not the auto seal you drink out of but the opposite side for air. Its not a lot but a couple of droplets.

March 05, 2015

Cheap, great water bottles. I am hella clumsy, and spill proof bpa free is a great combination. I love the costco 3 packs

November 14, 2014

The contigo water bottle has a no spill auto seal mouth that is great for taking to class, work or the gym. It is durable and BPA free. Never makes my water taste funny (some plastic water bottles do) and they last forever!