Cookies And Cream Chocolate Bar Reviews
#187 in Chocolate

January 17, 2018

OK product

These cookies are pretty good if you are just looking to satisfy your sweet tooth. It is chewy but not enough chocolate flavor. It still has the store bought processed cookie flavor but it works. Ok product for the money.

January 10, 2018

My favourite

My favourite chocolate bar ever. Some might say it's too sweet but it's perfect to me. I love the texture and the look as well. The constract between the black and white makes it more fun.

December 14, 2017

Yummy

I would love to try this product t out again I lo e the sweet taste and it's so yummy I love it so much it makes me feel good when I am down and out the tst and .ook are the best and you can't beat a bar like that I would love more would keep buying g it my family loves this bar

November 16, 2017

Best candy bar

My all time favorite candy bar.Its is creamy and has a great taste I would dear buy this candy bar again for a quick snack. I aslo would recommend to friends and family to try this candy bar.

June 07, 2017

i love these chocolate bars, they are so full of flavor and so sweet, i love that they have like bites of cookie in them, if i could pick any chocolate bar it would be cookies and cream.

June 06, 2017

Mmmmmm is the best way to describe this treat. Amazing flavor in every bite. The crunch you get from the cookie bits and the white chocolate quality is perfect. I love this on its own and also done up with Smores. I highly suggest it to bring your smores to the next level

April 28, 2017

I like this chocolate bar, because I always ben a fan of this kind of chocolate bar. I recommend this amazingly amazing product to all of the amazing people in the world.

April 19, 2017

This use to be my all time favorite Chocolate bar until I ate it so much, it tastes really good and looks pretty for a chocolate bar and goes for really cheap in stores.

March 01, 2017

I do like these from time to time but I would usually prefer something else. I do like the white chocolate part. Use to enjoy them more when I was younger.

February 15, 2017

Pretty good product! There is just right balance between crunch and cream. If you enjoy a light crunch to your chocolate this is the right bar. The only downer is that it is not big enough!