Good

Cookies And Cream Chocolate Bar Reviews

Ranked #237 out of 903 in Chocolate

June 07, 2017

i love these chocolate bars, they are so full of flavor and so sweet, i love that they have like bites of cookie in them, if i could pick any chocolate bar it would be cookies and cream.

June 06, 2017

Mmmmmm is the best way to describe this treat. Amazing flavor in every bite. The crunch you get from the cookie bits and the white chocolate quality is perfect. I love this on its own and also done up with Smores. I highly suggest it to bring your smores to the next level

April 28, 2017

I like this chocolate bar, because I always ben a fan of this kind of chocolate bar. I recommend this amazingly amazing product to all of the amazing people in the world.

April 19, 2017

This use to be my all time favorite Chocolate bar until I ate it so much, it tastes really good and looks pretty for a chocolate bar and goes for really cheap in stores.

March 01, 2017

I do like these from time to time but I would usually prefer something else. I do like the white chocolate part. Use to enjoy them more when I was younger.

February 15, 2017

Pretty good product! There is just right balance between crunch and cream. If you enjoy a light crunch to your chocolate this is the right bar. The only downer is that it is not big enough!

January 27, 2016

I love these so much and buy 4 at a time when I can. They certainly don't last too long here.