Coppertone Water Babies Sunscreen Mousse SPF 60

Coppertone Water Babies Sunscreen Mousse SPF 60 Reviews

4.9/5
Ranked #315 out of 405 in Sun Protection

May 31, 2017

What's not to love about this sunscreen. When it comes out of the can it expands like mousse or foam. It absorbs into the skin and doesn't feel as greasy and thick as some other sunscreens. This is a hypoallergenic product that has been dermatologist tested. I like that it's waterproof and retains its SPF after 80 minutes of water activity or sweating. They do advise on the back of the can to reapply after water activity. This product has an SPF 60 which is great cause I have no doubt in my mind that my toddlers skin is being well protected from the harmful UVA rays. Coppertone has been around for years and is definitely a brand I trust.

July 31, 2016

I recently tried this sunscreen after my mother in law found it at the dollar store for 3 dollars. I've always loved the scent of Copertone baby but the cream version that I've recently used I found to be too thick and oily. I prefer this moosse version so much more! Much easier to apply and just as effective!

June 27, 2011

I have always been a fan of the Water Babies line for my children, and was happy when the aerosol sprays came out a few years ago. This year, I noticed the mousse - which intrigued me. It is my FAVORITE by far. I use it on everyone in the family, not just my 7 month old. Its a 60 SPF formula that goes on silky smooth and absorbs instantly. No stickiness, no getting it on clothes, no waiting for it to finally absorb...absolutely awesome!! And unlike the sprays, you have way more control...no getting it in eyes or in the mouth. I am a sun worshipper but the sun is so strong these days that I still use a strong SPF and this works great. No burns to report of yet!! Worth every penny! As long as this is on the market I doubt I will buy another form of sunscreen again!