Cortrex

Cortrex Reviews

1 review
Ranked #88 out of 235 in Supplements

September 29, 2016

Cortrex is a supplement that was recommended to me by my functional medicine practitioner. Although some people may take it to lose weight, its primary function is to help those with poor adrenal function. It's a completely natural, vegetarian formula with vitamins, minerals, botanicals, and glandular nutrition to help support adrenal function and get rid of the symptoms involved with adrenal insufficiency.

I've been on this supplement for two and a half years now. I take anywhere from the usual dose of two per day, to a double dose of four per day, as recommended by my specialist for when my adrenal glands are functioning poorly and I feel worse. I feel as though this has definitely helped me over the past couple of years with minimizing some of my symptoms, even if it hasn't completely eliminated them. I tolerate this supplement very well, and feel that it definitely works.

There are 60 capsules in a bottle, which is a one month supply if you take two per day. I would consult a doctor before using, but this is a very good supplement that I feel is worth the money.

Hellmann's Real Mayonnaise

Ysl Mon Paris amour

Liberte Greek Yogurt

Giorgio Armani Si Perfume

Lindt Chocolates

Nyx contour palette

Bikou added a new review for
    Loreal foundation