Cosmopolitan Magazine Reviews

3.6/5
Ranked #11 out of 689 in Misc

June 10, 2017

I love reading these magazines but I wish there was less ads and more of something else. I do enjoy reading the articles but I find I have to skip through half of it as I'm not into new fashions or body lotions

June 10, 2017

I have been purchasing Cosmo magazines for years!!! I believe I started reading them when I was an early teen..I am 29 now. I don't purchase them as often as I used to, but I did buy one last week. I always did enjoy reading Cosmo. I love reading the interview with the celeb/person that is featured on the cover for that months' issue. Most of the articles I find rather interesting. I find Cosmo usually puts off a humorous tone throughout the magazine, which I really enjoy. Cosmo includes a lot of fun features like horoscopes, quizzes, trending products, etc. The only thing I don't enjoy is the "photo shoot" portion on the magazine...I never really liked high-end fashion and find most of the clothes the model is wearing to be something that I would never wear unless I were walking a runway myself haha Overall, great magazine to read!

3.2/5

June 07, 2017

Cosmopolitan Magazine has only been one of my favorites! The articles are always great, juicy and full of information that is relevant to my life. The only downside is the price of Cosmo, It would be great if the price was a little bit lower.

May 22, 2017

I enjoy reading Cosmo they have interesting articles, cute quizzes and my favorite horoscopes ! They are one of the more expensive magazines and I find half of the magazine is adds and brand promotion, not somthing I buy regularly but I do treat myself from time to time

May 15, 2017

I love this magazine but only end up buying it once in a while. I find it a little bit expensive so I only buy it when I have the spare money, I do love to sit down with a glass of wine once in a while and read a good ol cosmo magazine

April 18, 2017

I love this magazine but only because its absolute trash. Things they write are quite outrageous, however I do enjoy reading this magazine when I want to indulge in mindless reading.

April 13, 2017

I used to love these magazines! I still do, and enjoy receiving them as gifts for Easter or a birthday, however, I feel like they will eventually be faded out as the internet is slowly taking over.

March 14, 2017

I just LOVEEEEE.. cosmopolitan, their articles are interesting and i love how they come out with articles every month. I am truly a fan and i will always be. the price is Worth it i will stay subcribed till i die.

February 09, 2017

Cosmo is definitely not going to win best content or anything like that but I still do enjoy the articles and buying the magazine as a bit of a guilty pleasure from time to time. I also like to look at the ads to see what the latest products coming out are.

1.0/5

December 21, 2016

The only time I enjoyed Cosmo magazine was when I was a naive teenager. Now that I'm a young adult, I find the magazine to be rediculous and a bit disgusting to be honest. All the articles on "How to please your man!" are so outdated and sexist. Plus, who needs to read how to make their partner happy? Just ask them! I just feel the magazine dumbs down women and has nothing positive to offer. It's a waste and should have been cancelled decades ago.

cokaluna earned the Beauty Guru badge

gillie added a new review for
    Ferrero Rocher

happy6400 added a new review for
    Comet with Bleach

pabrams added a new review for
    Coffee-mate Coffee Creamer

pabrams added a new review for
    Comet with Bleach

dperrault added a new review for
    Sriracha Hot Chili Sauce