Cosrx Advanced Snail 96 Mucin Power Essence Reviews
#26 in Serums

Good - 0

December 02, 2020

Amazing stuff!

I use this essence in the morning and the cream version at night. I love snail mucin, it never irritates my sensitive acne prone skin. When I had an eczema flare this was some of the only things I could use without it stinging. I would always recommend this product!

December 01, 2020

Very hydrating!

This product makes me skin super soft and hydrated overnight. It also absorbs really well and is good for layering other products since it’s lightweight. Looks amazing under makeup too, gives a healthy hydrated skin look. It’s also fungal acne safe.

November 21, 2020

Great product!

The thought of applying snail mucin isn't very appealing at first but this is such a hydrating essence it's almost hard to believe you're wearing something a snail has produced. It's easily absorbed, adds hydration into your skin and leaves your skin supple

September 01, 2020

Great for Hydration and to Start your Skincare Routine

First product I purchased from CosRx and I have to say I'm quite impressed. The ingridient list is simple and it does not irritate my very sensitive skin. I've been using this for a couple months and noticed that my skin is more hydrated and my dry patches are less frequent. It easily absorbs into the skin and does not feel thick on the skin. If you're looking to build a skin care routine and want to add a light essence/serum I would give this a try. I will continue to repurchase.

August 08, 2020

this product beats

This product gives your skin that smooth, soft and supple texture no matter what skin type you have. and this product beats so many high end products with its effectiveness to make your skin feel smooth and soft. I would definetly recommend this to anyone.

August 08, 2020
    Maryland, United States

Little goes along way

So I have very sensitive skin and am on accutane. My skin looked dull and I had alot of hyperpigmentation I've been using this for about a week and my skin has life again , it's soft and my red spots (the hyperpigmentation) has lighten up a whole lot. And alittle goes along way I use like a pump and a half and it coves my face well.I recommend this

June 20, 2020

Great hydrator

I am on my second purchase of this product and have no complaints. I use it as a hydrating serum before moisturizer and it holds hydration really well on my skin. It is a slimy texture but absorbs very nicely. It’s also very gentle and has not caused problems on my skin. Definitely will continue to use

June 19, 2020

Great for damaged skin

I had recently added this to my skin care routine because my I had a lot of dry and damaged skin. I also have difficulty healing so if I ever got acne it would stay as an open cut and I found that this product really helped me. It gave me a lot of hydration so my skin wouldn’t dry up and also enabled it to heal much better. I would definitely recommend this!

October 13, 2019
    Essex, United Kingdom

The best snail-based product out there

I've already reviewed the Mizon all in one, but I must admit that in the range of snail based product the Mizon 96 Power Essence is even better. Its repairing properties are widely acclaimed, and a small amount will hydrate and plump your skin without making it oily or greasy. An absolute must-have!

October 07, 2019

Glad I got this one! So effective

So, I decided to try Cosrx Advanced Snail 96 Mucin Power Essence 🐌 , as it claimed to have great healing properties for acne scars, caused especially due to picking at acne. ⠀

I’ve been using this for over three weeks now over my serum and before my nightly moisturizer. I am glad it doesn’t have an offensive smell. The texture does feel sticky at first, but it starts to feel smooth when settled onto the skin. ⠀

Skin feels smoother, well moisturized, even-toned and no oilier than usual. It also didn't cause any irritation or redness to my face. I had a stubborn zit on my right cheek which vanished after using this product for three days in a row. ⠀

If you're unsure about how your skin will react to snail mucin, then apply a small patch on your hand and see if it feels fine there. If all is well, you can apply it to your face. However, it dries quickly so make sure you rub/pat it on fast.⠀