Cottonelle Ultra Comfort Care* Double Roll Toilet Paper, 18 Rolls
Good

Cottonelle Ultra Comfort Care* Double Roll Toilet Paper, 18 Rolls Reviews

Ranked #105 out of 243 in Household Essentials

February 18, 2017

Cottonelle toilet paper is my favourite! It's so soft, I love using it! I had never bought it before but it happened to be on clearance and now I wish I would have stocked up on this amazing stuff!

August 18, 2016

Love this toilet paper! I won 2 4-packs in a Cottonelle Contest and I am so glad that I did. It is super plush which means you don't need as much which means it lasts longer than other toilet paper brands. It is a bit more expensive so I will probably only buy it when it is on sale and I have a coupon.

June 03, 2016

This Cottonelle Ultra Comfort Care is soft to the touch durable lasts for a long time I like buying this product when it goes on sale and using a coupon to save even more for this wonderful product

January 05, 2016

Definitely my favourite toilet paper. It's strong, doesn't shred and stick to you like so many of the others do, but it's still comfortably soft. It's a bit pricey but worth it. I watch for sales and then stock up.

cokaluna earned the Beauty Guru badge

gillie added a new review for
    Ferrero Rocher

happy6400 added a new review for
    Comet with Bleach

pabrams added a new review for
    Coffee-mate Coffee Creamer

pabrams added a new review for
    Comet with Bleach

dperrault added a new review for
    Sriracha Hot Chili Sauce