Cottonelle Ultra Comfort Care* Double Roll Toilet Paper, 18 Rolls Reviews

Good - 0

January 16, 2018

Absorbent and durable, yet soft and kind to your bottom

I love the double rolls, it takes up less space in my cupboard of my space limited bathroom. Absorbent and durable, yet so soft and kind to your bottom :) Great quality product and value.

July 24, 2017

Papier toilette

Je dois vous dire que le papier de toilette Cottonelle Ultra Comfort Care* Double Roll Toilet, 18 Rolls est le meilleur que j'ai utilisée jusqu'à maintenant. Il est très doux et juste assez épais. En plus c qui est très intéressant c que les rouleax sont gros alors pas besoin de toujours changer le rouleau. Moi je n'ai aucun problème à le recommander à tous.

0.7/5

July 24, 2017

Never again

Worst toilet paper I have ever bought, so hard and uncomfortable. I used it and immediately went online to see if i could get my money back.. it actually hurt me, felt like sand paper. I will not be using the rest of the roll or pack i bought . my children agreed it was very rough as well.

February 18, 2017

Cottonelle toilet paper is my favourite! It's so soft, I love using it! I had never bought it before but it happened to be on clearance and now I wish I would have stocked up on this amazing stuff!

August 18, 2016

Love this toilet paper! I won 2 4-packs in a Cottonelle Contest and I am so glad that I did. It is super plush which means you don't need as much which means it lasts longer than other toilet paper brands. It is a bit more expensive so I will probably only buy it when it is on sale and I have a coupon.

June 03, 2016

This Cottonelle Ultra Comfort Care is soft to the touch durable lasts for a long time I like buying this product when it goes on sale and using a coupon to save even more for this wonderful product

January 05, 2016

Definitely my favourite toilet paper. It's strong, doesn't shred and stick to you like so many of the others do, but it's still comfortably soft. It's a bit pricey but worth it. I watch for sales and then stock up.