4.9/5
Cover Girl advance AGE DEFYING FORMULA WITH OLAY AMINO PEPTIDE COMPLEX Reviews
#143 in Foundation

Good - 0

January 12, 2018

Love this ...I is especially wonderful on more mature skin .

Wow...I love this product....I am 60 no and very conscious of my skin and how makeup looks on me ...I don't have a lot of wrinkles because I have always used a good moisturizer but I do have some around my eyes. I find this product to make me look and feel flawless

September 27, 2017

Big Thumbs Up

I'm not old at all but I love what it does with my pores. It is not thick and doesn't feel like a mask either! Perfect for when I am looking for a flawless look

April 28, 2017

Tried this recently! Because i love olay prouducts My skin looks amazing Would highly recomend it to all my friends Cover girl and Olay are agreat match!

March 01, 2017

I love the Cover Girl Age Defying Formula, it gives you even coverage that lasts all day. I was using a different line of Cover Girl but this one was on sale so I thought I would try it. I will never go back to the old line. This one leaves me feeling much more confident and doesn't leave my skin feeling heavy with caked on makeup.

September 10, 2016

I am older and worry about my skin not looking its best. I have been shopping around for something that really works, and I have finally found it. It provides medium coverage, and goes on smoothly, and makes my skin look radiant and clear.