Covered Bridge Kettle Chips - Creamy Dill Pickle

3.2/5
Ranked #1092 out of 1274 in Snacks

2.8/5

June 03, 2017

Covered bridge kettle chips in creamy dill were just okay . The kettle chips just weren't crunchy and crisp enough compared to other Brands . They just didn't taste like a typical kettle chip . And I love dill flavours but I didn't enjoy this one as much . It had a very mild , light and creamy flavour that I didn't like as much as the original . I purchased them from the dollar store for $2 dollars and I wouldn't purchase again .

2.7/5

June 03, 2017

These are absolutely the grossest Dill pickle chips I have ever tasted, the texture is awful and extremely hard. I wouldn't recommend this brand to anyone.

2.8/5

May 20, 2016

Dill pickle chips are my favourite, and these ranked just okie for me. They had good dill pickle taste but they weren't classic enough. I'm not a super kettle chip fan to begin with so maybe that was why.

July 08, 2015

Potato chips, most everyone's weakness.. you have to try these, you won't want to share with anyone!
    Crunchy & Ripply, that delicious creamy dill flavour.

June 06, 2015

Delicious. One of my favourite premium chip brands. The dill pickle flavour is very creamy.

May 22, 2015

I am a huge supporter of Covered Bridge as a local potato manufacturer - plus their chips are delicious! Dill is one of my favourite flavours - as an herb, in actual pickle form, and especially in snacks. The dill in these chips are exactly as it says - creamy, yet still tart. I love them.