CoverGirl Clean Matte BB cream Reviews

Ranked #4 out of 227 in BB Creams

June 20, 2017

Love it! My go to drug store foundation!

I love this product! It's my go to foundation. I mean i love my high end foundations but i'm on a budget right now so its not an option to run out and buy a $40 bottle of foundation when i run out. So i've been using this and it is amazing! I find it lasts a long time and the coverage I get is pretty good! It really helps to even out my skin tone. I also find that i barely feel it on my skin. Its very light weight. I would defiantly recommend this to my friends and family!

June 16, 2017

The best BB cream for oily skin

I've been using this for a few months now since Winter. It is one of the best BB cream or light foundation coverage for anyone who has oily/combination skin. I use it primarily to even out my skin specially the T-zone part and it has good coverage but not heavy. I have very fair skin and I use the 520 shade, it cover the acne scars on my nose, chin and forehead. At the end of the day I still feel fresh and not oily compared to may of the expensive foundations and bb creams I tried before. It also is very light so you don't feel like you have it on. The application is easy it spreads out smoothly and I find that you don't need to use much when you use a blending sponge application. I bought it when the tube was done. I loved it during winter because it wasn't drying up my face and also now when it's hot and humid I still feel fresh and non-oily. This is my daily make up foundation.

June 15, 2017

Best BB cream for oily skin

Love this BB cream. I was using Marcelle BB cream which is 10x the cost of this and this works better. It has great coverage and stayed matte with my super oily skin

June 02, 2017

i was after a good but not too pricey bb cram for a long time. this won over others in terms of price. the coverage is very nice and i like how my skin looks after i have applied it. however, i have combination skin and i feel after 2 hours it doesnt stay matte like it promises and you can see oil coming.

June 01, 2017

I absolutely love this BB cream! It offers light/medium coverage. It claims to be good for oily skin but I have combo skin and I seriously love the way it makes my skin look. Very lightweight and great for summer/the beach! I plan on stocking up since the value is very good! It's around $8-$10 in the drugstore (sometimes less!)

May 29, 2017

I really liked this BB cream. I have combination-oily skin and find that it works as promised. I find that it's much lighter than other brands and that's super important for me. It blends well and simply without a "caked up" look. I find that it goes on sale all the time which helps!

May 28, 2017

I have oily skin so this worked alright for me. Kept the shine at bay pretty well for the price. Shade match wasn't bad, except most had cool undertones. Coverage is pretty good :)

May 24, 2017

This BB cream provides about medium coverage, keeps oils somewhat under control and is very lightweight. Even though this is matte, it can be dewy if a moisturizer is applied before the BB cream. One bottle will last you for months and you don't need much product to get good results. I've repurchased this three times now.

May 14, 2017

I will never go back to any shade ever again!! I have tried every shade possible out there and none of them compares to this bb cream foundation. It is the right shade for me. I totally recommend this to everyone.

May 11, 2017

Very good coverage, stayed all day. If anything, it was a little too matte for me- if you want super matte, though, you'll love this. But if you like to look a bit dewier, this would be better for special occasions where solid coverage and staying power are more important.

Heidi B earned the Food & Drink Guru badge