CoverGirl Clean Matte BB cream Reviews

Ranked #5 out of 207 in BB Creams

April 21, 2017

This is an absolute cult classic during the Summer! I personally have oily to combination skin and this is the perfect light weight BB cream to wear during the days I am at the beach! It helps keep my skin matte through hot weather! This is perfect since I never have to worry about my skin always getting oily! It is also perfect for the days when you want a natural look!

April 19, 2017

THIS STUFF IS ABOSLUTELY AMAZING!!!!! I love this product so much. It is medium to full coverage on me. I use this as my foundation every day during the summer. Its an amazing product and I will definitely recommend this and buy many more!

April 17, 2017

It's hard to find a shade of foundation that suits my skin tone. As a makeup artist it's my job to find the shades for myself and my clients. What I like about the BB cream is how it applies smoothly and does blend well on my face. It does not dry out my skin or make my skin look dry. And my skin is naturally dry and sensitive. This product works well for me.

April 14, 2017

I usually use a different brand of bb cream but one day they were out so i tried a covergirl foundation and i was surprised i liked it so i grabbed this because i do like bb creams better. This worked so well for me, i find i do not have to use powder to set it and it will actually stay pretty matte. I do mix a tiny bit of the cover girls ready set gorgeous with this just because i found that the color was a little too off but when i mix them they work good together. my face doesnt dry out and i found that the ready set gorgeous alone would make my face kind of dry but i am currently uses these two now and it is going good, no plans to change for awhile. this does not feel heavy what so ever and it is very in expensive.

March 14, 2017

Best BB cream in the market for the price. I've acne-prone skin, which breakouts so easily whenever I try a new product. This didn't clog my pores, and I didn't even feel like I had put something on my face. However, I find it really hard to find perfect shade for me.

March 14, 2017

I truly loved this product! I love that I can have a BB cream without feeling oily! Definitely one of my favorites for my sensitive skin! There was no strong smell and it was very easy to apply.

March 14, 2017

I absolutely love Cover Girl's new Clean Matt BB Cream! I was looking for an oil free BB cream and this was a great find! I use it everyday to help with light coverage on my face and to help moisturize all day! Super smooth, very little scent, and very easy to use. Would totally recommend it to everyone!

March 09, 2017

This is easily the best BB cream I've tried. It's almost like a medium-coverage foundation, but very light. It applies well and isn't cakey. The only downside is that it's only available in 6 shades, but there is one fair enough for me and that's not something I can say for many other brands. Definitely recommend!

March 03, 2017

I LOVE this bb cream. It applies so easily on the skin and it's also really smooth. I use of mix of 10 and 20 for my skin and it's perfect. I got them, because of Youtubers, and I really don't regret it. It stays all day on the skin. Although I don't have a oily skin, it work perfectly with my dry skin as well. Love this product

February 27, 2017

Ok, the price is unbeatable. The colors are limited because it's a bb cream but it wasn't that hard to find my shade. My skin is combination and for the most part the bb cream holds up but my t-zone area despite it claiming to be matte doesn't stop the oils from penetrating through the makeup and showing up by the end of the day especially if it is warm outside. Even if I set is with powder and setting spray my t-zone still ends up shiny which is quite disappointing. That being said, it is much more matte than foundations/bb creams that say semi-matte or glowy finish. I can see this working average on people with combination/oily skin and exceptional for people with normal skin.