2.8/5

Amazing - 0

October 10, 2019

Brows on the block

Hey guys. So I'm very blonde
    I tried this product. I'm usally a pod user.i tried this and I was amazed. My brows lasted the day and I didnt have to worry. I'd buy this again!

October 01, 2019

Covergirl brown define

Received this to try and being someone that has never used this type of product was pleasantly surprised at how easy it was to use. Blended well with my natural eyebrows.

1.0/5

August 16, 2019

Very bad, barely applies.

This eyebrow pencil is shockingly bad. The first thing I usually do when testing pencils is draw on the back of my hand. I couldn’t even get it to make a visible mark and when I tried pushing it harder, the lead would snap. When applying it to my brows it was barely there and I think only the hair made it apply a little more than trying on my hand.

It’s a lot more yellow, ochre hued than shown online and actually looks more like the ‘soft blonde’ colour.

The only good thing I can say it that the sharpener works well, but I can’t think of any reason to buy it. I guess it might work for someone who wants a hard to apply, extremely subtle pencil in a yellowish brown.