CoverGirl Lashblast Fusion Water Resistant Mascara Reviews
#208 in Mascara

October 05, 2017

NOT WATERPROOF

Ah! I bought this mascara because i heard such good things about it, but sadly i NEED my mascara to be waterproof. It runs even more than the advertised non waterproof mascaras!! Im so heart broken because its such good quality it makes my eyelashes so long and nice without any chunks. BUT IT IS NOT WATERPROOF.

May 10, 2017

I really loved this mascara. The formula is on thicker side, whichI prefer, and it was very deep and black like I like. The bristles on the brush are very nice and good for combining.

May 10, 2017

I needed a quick waterproof mascara and gave this one a try. I'm so glad that I did! The brush has really small bristles and a little rough to use where your lashes meet the skin. I was a little disappointed at first. It also went on really thin. Maybe it was because the brush is so small. But....I have to say, once I did a second coat, I was really pleased. My lashes did look blasted! I have thin, sparse, sad lashes but this mascara did the trick. I also did not have a problem when I got a little teary that day. All in all, I think this is a really good option! Thumbs up!

January 13, 2017

I am lucky enough to have long lashes that curl easily so when i use this mascara it makes them look like falsies. It doesn't clump and separates my lashes. I also watery eyes and it does not smudge. Amazing mascara!

August 17, 2016

This is for sure my go to mascara, though I do already have pretty long thick eyelashes, this mascara emphasizes them so well and looks pretty natural too.

August 16, 2016

This Mascara is Fanstatic, it makes my eyelashes look so full and long. People ask me all the time if I'm wearing fake eyelashes and are surprised when I tell them it is just Mascara! It's also a great price for the quality of the product, I would definitely recommend it to a friend.

August 08, 2016

I have purchased about 3 tubes of this mascara so far and plan to continue purchasing. This mascara lengthens my lashes, separates them which also creating volume and holding a curl! Never any clumps. The waterproof is truly waterproof and never irritates my eyes!

January 25, 2016

I purchased and have been using CoverGirl Lashblast Fusion water resistant Mascara for approximately one month. I chose like it very much. The brush is quite thick so you do get a lot of mascara on it. The bristles are close together so if you are looking for your lashes to curl this straight brush doesn't do that. As I have oily skin mascara tends to smudge as it will only last 4 hours on me. It comes off very easily with makeup cloths. All in all I would recommend giving this product a try.

January 08, 2016

its a good product and being an emotional person it is the best water proof Mascar that I have found

3.2/5

December 12, 2015

One of the first mascara's I'd ever bought. Still buy it now for days when I was some volume but a more subtle look.