CoverGirl Lip Perfection Lipstick Reviews

4.1/5
Ranked #23 out of 1319 in Lipstick

Enriched with Silk Moisturizing Complex, our formula helps sustain levels of moisture and helps create soft, smoother, beautiful lips in just 7 days. For more information, go to: http://covergirl.ca/en_ca/beauty_products/lipcolor/lip_perfection_lipstick/?gclid=CP6SpsvY_qoCFcZrKgod1HSe2Q

June 13, 2017

Not overly impressed

They are not awful but not great either. They do not stand out in any way from other brands/ variations. The lipsticks are runny, poor quality do not last and do not have a great color selection,

May 31, 2017

no complaints but also no real standouts. it was the first pink lipstick i bought and it was in ravish raspberry. its still a great lippie but i am more into my neutrals rigiht now

May 08, 2017

I like this lipstick a lot! The packaging is very pretty, and the lipstick has a nice sweet/fruity scent. It applies well and has good pigment, with a nice moisturizing feel. It is not long lasting because it is so moist but I dont mind re applying.

2.7/5

May 04, 2017

i have very dry lips so the color doesn't really stay on it because they peel so i would say that it's an ok item, maybe it will work for someone else

September 22, 2016

I love this product however, it does not stay long. After eating, the lipstick is also gone. I'm not sure if i ate it or not but i wish i can have a lipstick that can stay longer. I just love the shades and prize but it's not very effective.

2.7/5

August 24, 2016

This lipstick works great for the first hour then it starts wearing off. You always need to reapply it. The colours are great. I love using this product because it does not stay stcuk to your teeth, but at the same time it does not stay long.

October 26, 2015

I love this lipstick - I have it in honeyed - its a very light color and offers great coverage its nice for work. My only complaint is the color does not last long for me, and basically comes off within an hour for me, I'm fine with reapplying because I really do love this color.

April 23, 2015

I really like how nicely this lipstick goes on. I find the colours can be very luscious and the lipstick will stay on all day, even if you lick you lips on occasion. If you happen to be one of those people - beware, it does not have a pleasant taste unlike other lipsticks that add in some sort of chemical compound to make it more palatable. Despite the fact that there are some really great colours available, I noticed that they have reduced the selection by quite a bit over the last year or so, which is unfortunate, since a lot of the colours I routinely bought and no longer available and it has been difficult to find a colour close to the original. I still prefer this line of lipstick over others though.

April 04, 2015

These lipsticks are very pigmented and leave great colour on your lips. It's very moisturizing so it doesn't leave your lips feeling dry like other lipsticks can. There are several different shades to choose from, and they typically come on sale quite a bit at Shoppers.

April 03, 2015

Covergirl makes good lipsticks, I bought three on sale recently and I like them!