COVERGIRL Simply Ageless Lash Plumping Mascara Reviews
#22 in Mascara

Get youthful looking, plumped lashes with Simply Ageless Lash Plumping Mascara for thicker, longer, and stronger looking lashes in 4 weeks. Infused with Hyaluronic Complex and Bamboo Serum, the formula instantly plumps and volumizes lashes. The soft, curved brush coats every single lash for buildable volume and definition without clumping. The gentle formula treats lashes and lash line with care for less lash fallout. Available in a waterproof (Shade Black).

Rajeunissez l"apparence de vos cils en les grossissant avec le mascara Simply Ageless Lash Plumping qui les rendra plus épais, plus longs et plus résistants en 4 semaines. Enrichie d'acide hyaluronique et de sérum de bambou, la formule grossit instantanément les cils et leur donne du volume. La brosse douce et courbée recouvre chaque cil et en augmente le volume et la définition au fur et à mesure, sans former de grumeaux. La formule douce est délicate pour les cils et la ligne des cils, afin d'empêcher leur chute. Offert en formule hydrofuge (noir).

2.3/5

August 02, 2022

Good for a natural look

COVERGIRL Simply Ageless Lash Plumping Mascara applies easily to my lashes and was quick and easy to remove. However, the product claims to plump and volumize lashes. I didn’t find that to be the case. It took quite a few applications to achieve to look I wanted. I also found it caused smudging. This mascara is okay for everyday use. I would have liked more volume.

@thisisbutterly @chickadvisor @covergirl #freeproduct

July 19, 2022

Great mascara

Great mascara for the on the go girl, it’s easy put on and doesn’t clump I also love the mascara brush the way it curves with the lashes overall I would buy it again

July 19, 2022

Bang for your buck

I’ve only used it once so far, but it’s very soft on the lashes once it drys. It doesn’t feel heavy or cause any irritation to my relatively sensitive eyes, I don’t know if it necessarily “plumps” the lashes but they look good and like my natural lashes but better

July 17, 2022

OK, but not Wow.

Was excited to try this mascara, but cringed when I opened it and saw the brush. I tend to like the very fine brushes to avoid clumping and get into those little hard to get corners. This brush is definately thick, however surprisingly did not clump as I expected. However, it still did not give the same definition or volume as other clump crushing mascaras by covergirl. I even did a second coat with one of my mascaras with fine tiny brushes on the wand to comb out my lashes, help them spread and obtain further volume.
    Mascara did not plump as I had expected, not did I notice a difference with the primer ingredient. If you are looking for a plain everyday run of the mill mascara and prefer larger brushes this may be a win for you. Just wasn't able to obtain the look I usually go for with it.

July 17, 2022

Great lash plumping

This mascara definitely adds the lash volume you want from a mascara. The packaging is great and the wand is super effective as well. The only reason I wouldn’t purchase again is I would want the waterproof option instead.

July 16, 2022

Meh-scara

#gotitfree
    I recieved this product from butterly and was excited to try it out. I'm always up for a new mascara.
    I liked the the packaging of the product it offers great information and I enjoyed the colors. I just feel like it didn't hold up to what was expected.

July 14, 2022

Review

The brush is thick for me. The thickness of mascara
    is good enough but didnt anything much in my style of doing lashes thats why I just tried once. Still I will give
    it a try again until i see the difference