COVERGIRL Simply Ageless Lash Plumping Mascara Reviews
#22 in Mascara

Get youthful looking, plumped lashes with Simply Ageless Lash Plumping Mascara for thicker, longer, and stronger looking lashes in 4 weeks. Infused with Hyaluronic Complex and Bamboo Serum, the formula instantly plumps and volumizes lashes. The soft, curved brush coats every single lash for buildable volume and definition without clumping. The gentle formula treats lashes and lash line with care for less lash fallout. Available in a waterproof (Shade Black).

Rajeunissez l"apparence de vos cils en les grossissant avec le mascara Simply Ageless Lash Plumping qui les rendra plus épais, plus longs et plus résistants en 4 semaines. Enrichie d'acide hyaluronique et de sérum de bambou, la formule grossit instantanément les cils et leur donne du volume. La brosse douce et courbée recouvre chaque cil et en augmente le volume et la définition au fur et à mesure, sans former de grumeaux. La formule douce est délicate pour les cils et la ligne des cils, afin d'empêcher leur chute. Offert en formule hydrofuge (noir).

August 05, 2022

COVERGIRL

COVERGIRL Simply Ageless Lash Plumping Mascara the product claims to plump and volumize lashes. I didn’t find that with me? It took quite a few applications to achieve to look I wanted. I also found it caused smudging. This mascara is okay for everyday use. I would have liked more volume.

#covergirl

July 27, 2022

Basic every day mascara

I did receive this mascara for free through #butterly #chickadvisor. I haven’t used Cover girl in awhile and I was pleasantly surprised. I love the brush and how it applies to the lash, it definitely is waterproof and it did not smudge, the formula seems nice but you do need to do a few coats as one will not do. I would use this again as the brush is nice and the formula seems gentle enough for sensitive eyes, once I removed the mascara my lashes felt soft.

July 26, 2022

Great texture

In exchange for my honest review, I was sent @Covergirl Simply Ageless Mascara. I tend to not know if a mascara is a good fit for me until a few weeks of using it, I like the formula to thicken up from use and find a mascara only shines two or so weeks after frequent use. Not this baby, nope, this is the perfect texture from the get-go! I like that it is not super wet so doesnt transfer right after applying, something I find happens with my close set eyes, very frequently. I also like that this has yet to give me spider leg lashes. I am pretty impressed!

Beautiful eyes

I got free COVERGIRL Simply Ageless Mascara to try and exchange my honest review after using I love it and in future I will buy more . It’s very good and non sticky very light my eyes look so much better then before

No clumping

I really like this and really love how it is Infused with Hyaluronic Complex and Bamboo Seruma serum into the mascara at the same time. I have full but short lashes. This one goes on smoothly and it really makes a nice effect with thickening and plumping my eye lashes. The brush is amazing either bristles evenly spread out and the curved seems to make it easier to reach the little lashes in the corners.I usually apply 2 or 3 coats. It leaves a really nice neat finish without clumping and smudging. And absolutely no flakes. I'm not quite sure how long it stays on but I guess 9 hours maybe. Overall this mascara has done good job.

A Great Everyday Mascara

After trying this mascara for a few days, I'm pretty impressed. I have pretty short, very straight lashes and this mascara gave me great definition, more fullness, and my lashes didn't feel crusty or hard after. I did take off one star because it didn't hold the curl as long as I wanted, but to be fair I find most non-waterproof ones do not. Overall, a great mascara for everyday.

CG Simply Ageless is Simply Awesome 👌

I love new Cover Girl's Simply Ageless Lash Plumping Mascara! Unlike other mascaras I did not need to apply several coats to make my eyelashes appear thicker. I really like the brush in this mascara too. It's wider at the top but narrowed at the tip, making it easier to target those bottom lashes. Thank you Cover Girl!

easy peasy!

This mascara has to be my favorite thus far, it glides on without clumping and makes my lashes pop. Normally my eyelashes are almost non existent but they look good now, cant wait to see the full benefit in 4 weeks

Does dry out lashes

First impression: mascara has a curved wand (great for lifting lashes) and seems creamy, which means it won't dry out. Lashes didnt clump and were getting long and wispy. I do have super straight lashes so curled my lashe beforehand. Seem great so far and bottle is beautiful!

July 19, 2022

Made the lashes look thicker

I have always wanted big thick lashes but wasn't blessed with those. Have been trying out different mascaras and eye lashes to gain that look. Didn't find any good mascara and it is hard to put on fake lashes all the time. M glad I received this mascara which helped me get that look . My lashes look thicker and fuller after using this and its a lot better than using fake eyelashes as it saves a lot of time as well.