COVERGIRL Simply Ageless Lash Plumping Mascara Reviews
#22 in Mascara

Get youthful looking, plumped lashes with Simply Ageless Lash Plumping Mascara for thicker, longer, and stronger looking lashes in 4 weeks. Infused with Hyaluronic Complex and Bamboo Serum, the formula instantly plumps and volumizes lashes. The soft, curved brush coats every single lash for buildable volume and definition without clumping. The gentle formula treats lashes and lash line with care for less lash fallout. Available in a waterproof (Shade Black).

Rajeunissez l"apparence de vos cils en les grossissant avec le mascara Simply Ageless Lash Plumping qui les rendra plus épais, plus longs et plus résistants en 4 semaines. Enrichie d'acide hyaluronique et de sérum de bambou, la formule grossit instantanément les cils et leur donne du volume. La brosse douce et courbée recouvre chaque cil et en augmente le volume et la définition au fur et à mesure, sans former de grumeaux. La formule douce est délicate pour les cils et la ligne des cils, afin d'empêcher leur chute. Offert en formule hydrofuge (noir).

August 05, 2022

Adding this to my daily routine!

Oops, I'm obsessed. Thank you so much to @thisisbutterly, @chickadvisor and @covergirl for sending me this product in exchange for my honest review! Covergirl's Simply Ageless Lash Plumping Mascara is the perfect addition to an everyday, 5 minute look. I love the simple, natural but put together feel of this mascara. I've been using this daily, curling my lashes and doing 1-2 coats before I'm out the door and my eyelashes give off the "no makeup" makeup vibe, I really dig it and I'm going to continue to use it daily! It stays put and keeps my lashes curled and plump for the whole day. I absolutely love that this mascara has serum to keep my lashes healthy and hydrated with no lash fall out. Absolutely a re-purchase, I'll be looking to see if this comes in a waterproof formula next!

Last picture is a daytime routine suggestion using Covergirl products -- it can really be as simple as washing your face, applying moisturizer and an SPF, a swipe of your Simply Ageless mascara and away you go! ❤️

#covergirl #simplyageless #crueltyfree

July 26, 2022

Not Bad, but Not My Fave CG Mascara Either!

I received a full-size sample from Butterly/ChickAdvisor to review, of the CoverGirl Simply Ageless Lash Plumping Mascara which claims to give thicker, longer, and stronger looking lashes in 4 weeks. It is infused with Hyaluronic Complex and Bamboo Serum, to instantly plump and volumize lashes. The brush is curved for buildable volume and definition without clumping. It claims the gentle formula treats lashes and lash line with care for less lash fallout. I received the non-waterproof color Black. I do like that this is a 3-in-1 formula, because I don't have time nor interest to use a primer plus serum plus mascara. I do like the brush, it made the formula easy to apply and I was able to apply several coats without any clumping. Very build-able formula which dries quickly and leaves lashes feeling soft-to-the touch. I slept with the mascara on and surprisingly, did not wake up to racoon eyes or flaking. I give CoverGirl 5 stars for being cruelty-free but overall, this mascara didn't wow me. I personally prefer a much more lengthening look over a volume look and this formula did not add much length to my lashes at all. If you are looking for a healthy everyday mascara then this provides a good value.

July 23, 2022

Fabulash Eyes!

In exchange for my honest review, I was sent @Covergirl Simply Ageless Mascara. I absolutely love the
    packaging, but the wand I felt was a little too big which made it awkward to use. However, after just 1 coat,
    my eyes looked opened, bigger, and brighter. Loving the fluffy lash look, this just might be my new everyday Mascara!

July 23, 2022

Simply amazing!

I received this product free in exchange for honest review!

💜This mascara is simply awesome! 💜

My eyelashes are practically see-through and as per the photo this product does the job! Made my eyelashes bold, didn’t clump, and didn’t run throughout the day. What I find neat about this product, is that while it washes off easily at the end of the day - I feel like a hint of it stays behind but in a good way! The next morning it looks like your lashes still have a hint of color but not smudgy. It also is a 3-in-1 product with primer and serum, which is a great bonus of not having to use extra product. Overall very happy!

July 20, 2022

great length

I recently received Simply Ageless Lash Plumping Mascara as a sample to try from Chick Advisor. #gotitfree. At first, the package is really pretty.  When I used this I thought to myself this really works. I love the smell of it and its texture of it. It makes my lashes have lots of volume and length with no clumps and with only one coat. It makes my lashes look natural and has more volume and length. I like that it lasts long throughout the day and it's waterproof so it stays on throughout anything. @chickadvisor #ProductReviewClub I would recommend thing to all my friends and family that wants their lashes with more length and volume.  @thisisbutterly @chickadvisor @covergirl  #covergirl #simplyageless #crueltyfree

Awesome I'm plumped

I'm so excited my lashes look so plumped and feel so healthy. This simply ageless plumping mascara is the best and cruelty free is even better. I got it free and I love it thank you

Love it

I love this mascara, first time using it , the effect on my lash is really great, definitely will buy it again, although i would buy a waterproof mascara from cover girl

July 19, 2022

A must for all mascara fans and busy ladies!

I love makeup and I'm a mascara lover... So I was quite excited when I was given the chance to review the new Covergirl "Simply Ageless Lash Plumping Mascara" in the colour Black! Here is my honest review and yes, I #gotitfree !

This 3-in-1 solution of Primer, Serum and Mascara all in one application is perfect for women on the go... especially busy moms like me! It's so much easier and more convenient to have an all in one mascara... and I love it!

I've tried this mascara a few times now and I absolutely love how it makes my all-natural lashes appear plump, full and voluminous! I never wear false lashes, so I was quite happy and impressed by how it turned out. I loved the finished look!

The soft, curved applicator brush has a great shape to it and the product glides on smoothly. No clumps, lumps or flakes to worry about either. I highly recommend this Covergirl mascara!

Eyelashes you deserve

I am so impressed. My wimpy eyelashes look fabulous with the Covergirl Lash Plumping masacara. I have sparse eyelashes and have trouble making them stand out. No longer, thanks to Covergirl!

Works great!

This Mascara works so good. I used it on my right side first and the difference was so clear and almost instant! Definitely worth it if you want lush, plump lashes!