4.1/5
CoverGirl Vitalist Elixir Foundation SPF 20 Reviews
#34 in Foundation

July 28, 2018

Good coverage

I liked this foundation. It did not make my skin look cakey or dry looking. It was not completely matte, which was nice for a change. It has pretty good coverage and it buildable.

June 13, 2018

foundation dry skin

I love this foundation I dont usually like drug store foundations but this one is great for dry skin and has medium build-able covetage and leaves a nice dewy effect on skin makes skin look so fresh.

April 29, 2018

Great dewy foundation

Great foundation if you like dewey skin. It's not a full coverage foundation but is easily buildable to medium coverage. Does show any dry patchs on the face and leave my skin healthy looking

The only downside is the color range. I can only use it during the summer time as the lightest shade i too dark for me during the winter.

Great price, wish i could use all year long

2.0/5

April 16, 2018

Lightest colour too dark for my skin

I wouldn't buy this again the shade was too dark for my skin tone and the coverage was not buildable it was sliding all over the place. My nose was exposed

March 29, 2018

Have repurchased this 3 times already!!

I love this foundation, It sits beautifully on the skin and it blends in so nicely. It doesn't feel heavy or cakey and it isn't extremely expensive. I have combination, sensitive skin and it hasn't broke me out or irritated my skin at all. I have already repurchased this 3 times and I will continue to repurchase it.

March 15, 2018

Amazing Oil free Foundation

The shade 625 is good because it is not as yellow based as the 645 which I originally tried. The undertone is neutral and pairs well with my olive undertone. I am happy it has a good SPF sun protection of 20. It is full coverage and buildable. I find the best way to apply it is to work in small sections building the product and really working it into the skin using a blender. When applied this way it looks flawless. If it’s not worked into the skin well it will noticeably show how it sits on the skin.

January 22, 2018

My favourite drugstore foundation

This is an amazing foundation for its price. Here in Canada it's about 14 dollars and let me tell you... Damn. It's a satin finish and full coverage. It DOES oxidate but it's worth it for the compliments! Just blend it down your neck and you're good to go.

It honestly looks like there's no foundation on my face at all when I wear it so for anyone going for a dewy, natural look it's amazing. Definitely recommend it but go one shade lighter just to make sure the oxidation isn't too much.

December 10, 2017

Actually pretty good for a drugstore foundation!

I picked this up on a whim, to try something new for a change. I was actually fairly pleased with the results! I've been using it for roughly a month now, and it's left my skin nice and moisturized which is awesome.
    My skin is naturally very dry and sensitive, and this helped to clear up any dry patches I had, without causing any breakouts. The coverage is medium/buildable and I love the added sun protection! Great product for the price.

October 19, 2017

Your new favourite drug store foundation

It's been a good 7 years (Fit me) since this great of a drug store foundation has hit the market. I would give 5 stars if it wasn't for the shade range, which isn't the best for darker skin tones. I don't have an issue as I'm in the lighter range. The actual foundation applies effortlessly, even can be blended with fingers alone. Stays all day, semi-matte finish, yet controls shine. Love this foundation!

October 11, 2017

Decent

This foundation has great coverage and left my skin looking dewy. But I prefer my foundation to be matte, so I use it with setting powder. After a few hours, I noticed that the foundation oxidized on my face. Other than that, it is a decent drugstore foundation.