Cracker Barrel cheese Reviews
#276 in Grocery

August 16, 2017

Medium cheese is all I use

I only eat medium cracker barrel cheese. It has a great taste whether you are eating it in a sandwich or melting it on chicken or whatever. The price is not bad either. It is also good for shredding.

August 02, 2017

So tasty

I enjoy buying this cheese, especially when it is on sale because of the different flavours they offer, but also because of the rich taste of the cheese. It truly is great for any dish you will make that requires cheese, but also is great for eating as a snack on its own.

July 26, 2017

Who dosnt love cheese

All I can say is yummm!
    I love Cracker Barrel because it's a nice soft cheese has amazing taste. I love that you can buy it in different sizes as well as different choices!

3.2/5

November 23, 2016

I love this kind of cheese! It is always fresh, soft and full of flavour! I buy this brand on a regular basis and I wouldn't switch to any other kind!

September 03, 2016

Great price . Great quality. Always enjoy the new flavors they are coming out with. It keeps recipes fresh ! Always fun recipes in the bag of the shredded cheese bags !

April 20, 2016

My family loves Cracker Barrel cheese - it's flavorful and full of healthy goodness. None of the processed ingredients. Highly recommend it for toddlers and children.

March 03, 2016

I love this cheese. I come from a small town that had a cheese factory, so my cheese standards are pretty high. The second I had this cheese I fell in love! It is so good and real, my favourite is extra old

2.3/5

February 29, 2016

I find Cracker Barrel cheese quite dry and difficult to slice. Eaten with crackers it would be too dry to even swallow. For what it is I also find it on the pricey side and would rather pay a bit more for fresh cheese ... real cheese ... that has more flavour.

January 25, 2016

This is one of my favorite cheeses, I love that sharp flavor ,it pairs really well with salsa,its well worth the price to eat such a flavorful cheese

December 31, 2015

I love this brand of cheese. It is very satisfying on crackers or stoned wheat thins. It is a great light snack or lunch.