4.1/5
Crest 3D White Advanced Vivid Toothpaste Reviews

Treat your teeth to the whitening they deserve. Crest Vivid White features WhiteBond Protection - which whitens teeth by polishing away surface stains and acts as a whitening protector to help prevent new surface stains.

April 04, 2019

I would buy this again

Great toothpaste that leaves your teeth whiter and your breath fresh. It does take a few brushes to notice the difference but it’s definitely works!

April 04, 2019

My everyday toothpaste

This is my everyday toothpaste. People should not have expectations of brilliantly whiter teeth from using it as it’s not going to do that, what is does do is remove surface stain so your teeth do appear “whiter”. If you are prone to sensitive teeth be aware that this product might make them worse. I like it for how clean my teeth look and feel.

2.0/5

April 01, 2019

Way to long for any effect

Tastes good made my teeth very sensitive and not whiter at all. Was a little bit more expensive than my regular toothpaste and considering it did nothing other than make my teeth sensitive I would not buy it again or recommend it.

March 25, 2019

White teeth and fresh breath

Great toothpaste that leaves your teeth whiter and your breath fresher, also I love the cap that snaps back easily, my kids actually put the cap back on this toothpaste

March 05, 2019

Pearly white smile

This is the only toothpaste I will buy!!! Not only does it leave my breath fresh and mouth feeling super clean, I notice that my teeth arent stained/ maybe prevents staining... I find that after I brush my teeth, they sparkle. I love this product!!

February 26, 2019

best toothpaste

I love this tooth paste. you can def see the difference when using it. this tooth paste makes my mouth feel fresh and clean, leaving my teeth pearly white.

February 23, 2019

Best Toothpaste Ever!!

I've been using this toothpaste for over a year and truly notice my teeth getting whiter. They leave my teeth smooth and refreshing and absolutely beautiful looking.

February 20, 2019

No more whitenings needed!

This product has done me good. I used to be a heavy smoker and after quitting along with a few pregnancies later my teeth were ruined. This toothpaste has got me smiling again and doesn't taste awful like others I've tried.

February 14, 2019

Go to toothpaste

This toothpaste makes my teeth feel great, I love the freshness it gives me breath, I always buy this one, it makes me teeth feel smooth and look white

February 12, 2019

Fresh and effective

Works great to bring teeth a few shades whiter and has a great taste. Only downfall is you do not see immediate results must use for at least a month to notice