4.1/5
Crest 3D White Advanced Vivid Toothpaste Reviews

Treat your teeth to the whitening they deserve. Crest Vivid White features WhiteBond Protection - which whitens teeth by polishing away surface stains and acts as a whitening protector to help prevent new surface stains.

3.2/5

May 17, 2021

Good Toothpaste

I recently purchased this product to see if it could help with my stained teeth. After a month of use I don’t see any difference in the shade. Still a good toothpaste I guess but just don’t think It will whiten

May 04, 2021

Whitest teeth ever!

I have been using this toothpaste for over 10 years now and I don't think I will ever stop using it. My teeth are as white as if I was having whitening done professionally. My boyfriend is obsessed on how white they are that he is even considering to get his done professionally because on picture the difference in between my smile and his is quite intense. My smile SHINE BRIGHT! If you're not using this toothpaste, go to the pharmacy now and get it!

March 27, 2021

Will continue buying

In hopes of whitening my teeth before grad, I began using this toothpaste along side the mouthwash and white strips. Everything together whitened my teeth soo much. definitely recommend!

March 09, 2021
    San Juan, Puerto Rico

Great product!!!

This product its really good its clean in every second I recommended very well job in your mouth,O bacteria gogo crest!!!!!!!!!!!!! Affordable price good item!! No residues

March 05, 2021

Only kind i buy

I got this as a free sample and absolutely loved it. It is one of the few whitening toothpastes that actually whiten your teeth and dont cost you a arm and a leg.

February 07, 2021
    United Kingdom

Great toothpaste

I have tried different whitening toothpastes in the past but this one seems really good value for money compared to some of the others. Will still use my other brand too but would also buy this again

January 21, 2021

This is our go to tooth paste!

We have been using Crest for years now. Love the feeling of freshness that it leaves you with and shiny white teeth is a bonus too. We haven't experienced any tooth sensitivity from the time we started using it.

November 30, 2020

Best toothpaste ever

I have used all the different whitening toothpastes and this one seems to work the best for me. A little sensitivity after I use it but not bad. I am a non smoker but a coffee drinker.

November 18, 2020
    United States

Just ok...

I decided to give this toothpaste a try, hoping that it would live up to its claims and give me "noticeably whiter teeth fast!", but after use I did not see a difference what so ever, and that is true with every single whiteneing toothpaste I have ever tried. I am not a smoker and dont eat or drink items that are known to stain teet, and brush twice a day with whitening toothpaste and still could not see a difference, however, as a toothpaste alone, it was pretty good. It had a great lather, tasted good, and left my mouth clean and refreshed. The only other thing I did not like other than the fact that it did not meet its claims, was the size of the toothpaste. It is a very small amount given the price. I wont go as far to say that I would never buy it again, but it wont be my first choice.

November 13, 2020

Amazing product!

I noticed a difference in just two weeks! We had tried so many ‘whitening’ toothpastes that my hopes were almost up, but the. Decided to try this when it came out. It worked for me and my husband (who has very sensitive teeth) also loves it!