4.1/5
Crest 3D White Advanced Vivid Toothpaste Reviews

Treat your teeth to the whitening they deserve. Crest Vivid White features WhiteBond Protection - which whitens teeth by polishing away surface stains and acts as a whitening protector to help prevent new surface stains.

August 06, 2019
    Maine, United States

A brighter whiter smile

Who doesn't want a brighter, whiter smile? This crest 3d has been a go to toothpaste for me since I first bought it. It keeps your teeth looking bright and smelling fresh. I highly recommend.

July 24, 2019

Average whitening toothpaste

Crest 3D White Advanced Vivid Toothpaste is pretty good quality. I wouldn't think it is any different from the other whitening toothpastes out there. If you are looking for decent whitening, I would suggest using their white strips. Those work way better than the toothpaste.

July 05, 2019

Whitening power

Great whitening power. Pleasant taste, not too minty. Whitens my teeth very well. I would buy again. Advanced whitening power.
    Great packaging. My husband loves it as well.

July 04, 2019

Love it!!

The toothpaste is minty fresh. Gives long lasting fresh breath and it really does whiten your teeth! It feels smooth and effective. Even my older kids love this product. This is the only toothpaste we use in our home!

2.8/5

July 03, 2019

Meh

I didn't see much of a difference with this toothpaste. It made my teeth feel clean but I didn't see the difference with the whitening aspect of it. I don't think I'll be purchasing this again.

July 03, 2019

Next best thing for at-home teeth whitening!

I definitely got the desired results from using Crest 3D white toothpaste, however it does hurt my teeth a tiny bit at the beginning but my teeth are sensitive. Still would buy again!

June 26, 2019

Whitens teeth well, slight sensitivity

My teeth definitely got a few shades brighter after using this toothpaste. However, I did start to feel more sensitivity in my teeth. Nothing too dramatic but still. If you have very sensitive teeth I would be cautious.

June 22, 2019

Whitening toothpaste?

I have been using this toothpaste for approximatley one month now. I like it, but have not noticed a difference in how white my teeth are!!! I will keep using.

June 21, 2019
    Mississippi, United States

White teeth!

This is my go to toothpaste. While it is higher than regular toothpaste it is a lot cheaper than other teeth whitening products. It is a gradual whitening product and started seeing a difference in a week. Great taste also!

May 27, 2019

My go to

I’ve been using this particular toothpaste for over a year now and can say it has kept my teeth white. Now it’s not going to happen over night but over time I’ve seen the difference subtle but natural. I drink a lot of wine and coffee, helps remove staining and has a great minty taste.