4.1/5
Crest 3D White Advanced Vivid Toothpaste Reviews

Treat your teeth to the whitening they deserve. Crest Vivid White features WhiteBond Protection - which whitens teeth by polishing away surface stains and acts as a whitening protector to help prevent new surface stains.

July 03, 2019

Next best thing for at-home teeth whitening!

I definitely got the desired results from using Crest 3D white toothpaste, however it does hurt my teeth a tiny bit at the beginning but my teeth are sensitive. Still would buy again!

June 26, 2019

Whitens teeth well, slight sensitivity

My teeth definitely got a few shades brighter after using this toothpaste. However, I did start to feel more sensitivity in my teeth. Nothing too dramatic but still. If you have very sensitive teeth I would be cautious.

June 22, 2019

Whitening toothpaste?

I have been using this toothpaste for approximatley one month now. I like it, but have not noticed a difference in how white my teeth are!!! I will keep using.

June 21, 2019
    Mississippi, United States

White teeth!

This is my go to toothpaste. While it is higher than regular toothpaste it is a lot cheaper than other teeth whitening products. It is a gradual whitening product and started seeing a difference in a week. Great taste also!

May 27, 2019

My go to

I’ve been using this particular toothpaste for over a year now and can say it has kept my teeth white. Now it’s not going to happen over night but over time I’ve seen the difference subtle but natural. I drink a lot of wine and coffee, helps remove staining and has a great minty taste.

May 24, 2019

Great teeth

This toothpaste really helps go deep down you're tooth to make it nice and white. This is very inexpensive and it will help you get that radiant smile you deserve

May 18, 2019

whitens teeth without the pain

whitens teeth without spending so much money for dentist for white strips. it takes a couple of weeks but you can really see the difference. no pain too! price is even better when you get it on sale

April 30, 2019

Really Whitens your teeth!

This product works in only three days. My teeth got whiter and they felt stronger and clean too. Really good product for anyone to use on a regular basis.

2.8/5

April 18, 2019
    Utah, United States

Decent but needs flouride

My teeth require 3x daily scrubbing and while this product keeps my teeth white and clean...it is expensive and over priced. And truthfully, I need flouride for my teeth to stay strong and cavity free. For the price I’d use generic instead but it does whiten.

April 14, 2019
    Florida, United States

white teeth

I really feel that my teeth are kept nice and white with this toothpaste. The taste is also nice and minty but not overbearing. I will definitely keep using.