4.1/5
Crest 3D White Advanced Vivid Toothpaste Reviews

Treat your teeth to the whitening they deserve. Crest Vivid White features WhiteBond Protection - which whitens teeth by polishing away surface stains and acts as a whitening protector to help prevent new surface stains.

November 13, 2020

Amazing product!

I noticed a difference in just two weeks! We had tried so many ‘whitening’ toothpastes that my hopes were almost up, but the. Decided to try this when it came out. It worked for me and my husband (who has very sensitive teeth) also loves it!

November 10, 2020

Does the job

I love this product. It is a good price for what it offers. Keeps my mouth fresh almost all day and I do see a difference in the color of my teeth. I feel like after a couple months it doesn't work as good but I still always go bakc to it.

November 02, 2020

Love it, tastes great

I don't like the taste of more toothpaates but this one seems to taste better. I have noticed my teeth are actually whiter after using it for several weeks and I feel like my gums are less sensitive.

October 30, 2020

The best toothpaste available in market

Been using that for 6 months , used to use colgate but crest 3d white toothpaste is much better than any other toothpaste . Taste is really great and protects the teeth's from cavity .

October 21, 2020

Great product that I would buy again

Toothpaste leaves a very fresh clean taste in your month. My teeth feel very clean after I use it daily. It is priced affordable and I I would recommend this product.

October 21, 2020

Best toothpaste

I've used a handful of different toothpastes. As a black coffee, and red wine drinker, I do rely on my toothpaste to be effective with whitening and protecting. This one has yet to fail me

October 07, 2020

My favourite!

This has to be one of my favourite toothpastes. It’s not too gritty, has a nice flavour and really DOES whiten your teeth after multiple uses. Very pleased with this product

September 06, 2020

My teeth are so shiny

This toothpaste cleans your teeth amazingly . You really do notice a difference and it makes your teeth stay smelling fresh. This toothpaste is incredible and I won’t go back.

July 31, 2020

Would buy again

I have always struggled with enamel problems and this toothpaste has actually helped to whiten my teeth and not wear away the enamel. It also isn’t minty to the point of dying

July 23, 2020
    Washington, United States

Crest 3d white tooth paste

Super impressed with crest 3d white toothpaste. The packaging came very durable in a box. The tube of toothpaste itself came with a secure lid. The smell was very minty crisp, leaves that fresh clean smell and feeling. The toothpaste was very easy to apply just squeeze the tube onto your brush. A little goes a long way. The price of this product I found more then affordable especially for the effectiveness of the product my teeth have not felt this clean in years and I noticed my teeth were looking brighter by the second use. Overall I would give crest 3d tooth paste a 10 out 0f 10 and a perfect five stars.