Crest 3D White arctic fresh toothpaste Reviews

4.1/5
Ranked #11 out of 156 in Toothpastes

May 30, 2017

Dont bother buying any other type of toothpaste if you are serious about keeping your teerh white.

This toothpaste tastes amazing, is sold EVERYWHERE, and you can always get the rinse or toothbrush to bump your whitening routine up a notch.

I dont even remember what other toothpaste tastes like.

May 14, 2017

I really enjoy this product. Most whitening products either hurt my teeth or don't work. Crest 3D White Arctic Toothpaste isn't expensive and I found results within days of using it without any pain or discomfort! I've had people comment on my smile a lot more now and I will definitely buy this product again.

May 08, 2017

Absolutely amazing product. Makes NY mouth feel crystal clean and my teeth are sparkling white. I defiantly re comment this brand of toothpaste to anyone willing to give whitening teeth a go

May 08, 2017

This minty fresh toothpaste not only leaves your mouth feeling clean as a wistle and whitens your teeth at the same time , it does a great job whitening and I will definitely use again!!

2.0/5

April 26, 2017

It works as a regular toothpaste in my opinion. I have never found any of the crest whitening products to actual make a noticeable difference in the whitening of teeth. If they come up with one that actually works I would be a fan forever!

April 19, 2017

I recently purchased crest 3d white for my family. I was very impressed how well it worked. After trying many whitening toothpastes, this has been the best for the price and the effectiveness. Defiantly notice whiter teeth after a couple of uses. We know use this in the morning as a everyday paste and use regular paste in before bedtime.

March 31, 2017

It gets your mouth all good and a nice clean feeling, the flavor was alright but nothing to write hime about. I also dodnt notice and big difference in the color of my teeth.

March 29, 2017

Crest 3D White is my go to toothpaste always. I look for it on sale whenever I am in that aisle. My son always tells me when I don't have this product available for him.

March 21, 2017

I do believe it works! Not an insane amount, but I think it make a difference for sure. Also tastes great. I originally bought a travel sized one just because it was on sale and I needed a small tube, but found a difference in my teeth so I did go buy the full sized tube.

March 08, 2017

I really like using Crest 3D White Arctic Fresh Toothpaste. What I love most about it is the fresh taste, and that it doesn't foam up too much when brushing my teeth. It seems gentle on my teeth, and polishes away stains from tea and coffee, without being too aggressive or abrasive on the tooth surface. The whitening effect could be more intense, in my opinion, but I like the results and will definitely buy this toothpaste again. It's one of my favorite brands of toothpaste. I highly recommend this toothpaste to anyone looking for a brighter smile!