Crest 3D White arctic fresh toothpaste Reviews
#13 in Toothpastes

June 17, 2021
    South Carolina, United States

Long lasting clean

Artic fresh is the perfect amount of mintt fresh flavor. It leaves a clean taste all morning until I eat. It lathers well and doesn't leave a gritty residue.

May 09, 2021

Minty fresh would buy this ovet and over

Loved this product. Minty fresh Happy with the product Would definitely buy this over and over. I would recommend to my friends and family. Its a keeper

April 14, 2021
    Wisconsin, United States

Keeps teeth fresh and white

I've used this toothpaste religiously for quite some time. I like the fresh mint flavor and I've noticed that it keeps my teeth white even though I'm a daily coffee drinker.

April 09, 2021

Worth the buy

I absolutely love this tooth paste it’s all I buy now, leaves my teeth clean and makes them a lot whiter, other tooth paste makes the skin peel off the inside of my mouth and this is the only one that I find helps with that and also whitens my teeth at the same time

April 07, 2021

Great toothpaste!

Love this toothpaste! Great flavor. Very refreshing. Keeps my teeth white. I drink a lot of tea and I brush my teeth 3 times a day. No discoloration! Definitely recommend this product.

March 29, 2021

Dental hygienist approved

This toothpaste is dental hygienist approved. I enjoy the fresh feel without any form of sensitivity. It is fresh and light and does the job. Helps remove stains.

February 12, 2021

Crest 3D Arctic Fresh

I recently tried out this toothpaste because I have very sensitive teeth but wanted to make them a little bit whiter. Within days I have noticed a difference in the colour of my teeth and have had no issue with enhanced sensitivity, which I struggled with when trying whitening strips. The mint taste is strong but tasty and leaves my breath super fresh regardless of what I eat. Great product!

January 07, 2021

for that cool minty breath!

Leaves your mouth feeling minty fresh and it is not too expensive. The packaging is not bad at all and definitely met my expectations! will buy again!

3.2/5

December 23, 2020

Great for toothpase

Its a great product. Its like any other toothpaste out there, in regards to fresh breath, silky feeling, and minty flavor.

Its an okay whitening toothpaste but I prefer the Arm and Hammer essential one for whitening purposes

November 02, 2020

Absolutely love it!

This toothpaste works wonders. I use it everyday multiple times a day. I am a coffee drinker and a smoker and it definately helps keep my teeth whiter. It keeps your mouth feeling clean and fresh for a long time. I absolutely recommend this product, if you want a whitening agent that isnt harsh and makes your teeth sensitive.