Crest 3D White Glamorous White Fresh Mint Multi-Care Whitening Rinse Reviews

March 16, 2019

Worth the price

I use this mouthwash with the crest 3D white tooth paste. They work decently together and fight away stains. I find the stains I had before are still there but new ones have yet to appear since using this. Would recommend.

March 05, 2019

Works amazing

I love this mouth wash. If I happen to go a few weeks without it you can really tell the difference. My teeth start getting yellow and full looking. Then when I use this even after one use, they go back to being nice and shiny and white.

January 28, 2019

Great Buy

Always used other mouth washes so figured I would give this a try. I'm a smoker so anything to help whiten my teeth is best. I didn't notice a significant change right away, but overtime I noticed the stains fading. I would recommend it.

January 24, 2019

white as white

I would like to say this product is great at both giving me fresh breath and helping to get rid of stains from coffee on my teeth. I was surprised at how well it works. And it keeps my dentist happy too.

June 23, 2018

Clean and bright

Love this product not. Only does it keep your teeth white but it cleans and keeps your mouth and breath feeling fresh from start to night used properly you not only see the difference you feel it! Much recommend. thanks!

April 29, 2018

Love this product

The toothpaste Taste good, my mouth feels clean and fresh. Teeth look whiterand sparkle, not expensive ! I will definitely purchase this product again!

April 10, 2018

An Affordable Whitening Toothpaste

Crest Whitening mouth wash actually does a pretty good job, without breaking the bank. Crest has always been a brand you can trust, and this one is no exception.

2.0/5

March 21, 2018

Hated the taste

I am a fan of the flavor mint,, but this mouthwash at least to me tasted like arsenic.It left a funny film in my mouth long after using it! It wasn’t inexpensive either disappointed wont be buying again..

December 11, 2017
    New Brunswick, Canada

The best!!!! Don't leave the house without it!!!

This is a great whitening rinse and I ve tried many, I absolylive this one. It's kept my teeth sparkling, and my mouth feels so fresh and clean, which only afds to the dpsrkle, love it!!!!

1.7/5

November 28, 2017

Crest whitening mouthwash

Yucky! I thought the alcohol free would be a great pick but I can’t even stand the taste and the after taste is just as bad. Can’t whiten my teeth if I can’t swish it in my mouth so this was a no go!