Crest 3D White Glamorous White Fresh Mint Multi-Care Whitening Rinse Reviews

Ranked #11 out of 120 in Teeth Whitening

April 04, 2017

If you can get over the strong taste of bleach this may work to whiten your teeth. I however could not stomach it.
    My husband also could not stomach it.

April 04, 2017

I few things I like and a few I don't , first the taste is good but burns the tongue ,works well when used alone or with tooth paste also you can feel like working after you use it ,the price dont like ....A little on the expensive side for a mouth rinse

March 02, 2017

Crest has done it again. Their products work very well. This rinse leaves my mouth fresh all night. If you use it after a Crest toothpaste, it leaves your teeth feeling like you just left the dentists office.

January 02, 2017

i use this product twice daily, it is amazing
    helps my breath feel fresh and clean all while killing bad germs
    i use it along with the toothpaste and whitening strips

October 22, 2016

I brush my teeth 2 times a day floss and rinse. I love how well this product actually works! It leaves my teeth and mouth feeling fresh and clean. Also looking really white!

October 04, 2016

works for my teeth, but most whitening products do. strong taste but it does not bother me. i tend to use white strips instead though. i am not a huge fan of mouth rinse.

September 22, 2016

this works really well, especially if you are already whitening your teeth, or using whitening toothpaste. This mouthwash really gives it a boost. I used this one for about a month and saw a noticeable difference. I feel like my mouth is really refreshed and clean after using. I love this stuff.

September 12, 2016

This is my favourite mouth wash there is because it is refreshing, it contains no alcohol and it whitens your teeth with every use! I have been using this product for years and it safely whitens my teeth and I look forward to using it when I feel my teeth need a little whitening!

March 09, 2016

I wonder if this product would work better if it didn't taste so foul? It takes so much effort to keep this product in my mouth for the recommended time frame. It leaves the worst after taste behind and the results are negligible.

January 07, 2016

I bought a bottle of this, but I found the taste so awful that I only used it a few times. I'm sure it's probably a decent product at whitening, but I just couldn't get past the taste.