Crest 3D White Glamorous White Fresh Mint Multi-Care Whitening Rinse Reviews

December 11, 2017

The best!!!! Don't leave the house without it!!!

This is a great whitening rinse and I ve tried many, I absolylive this one. It's kept my teeth sparkling, and my mouth feels so fresh and clean, which only afds to the dpsrkle, love it!!!!

1.7/5

November 28, 2017

Crest whitening mouthwash

Yucky! I thought the alcohol free would be a great pick but I can’t even stand the taste and the after taste is just as bad. Can’t whiten my teeth if I can’t swish it in my mouth so this was a no go!

June 14, 2017

Pearly Whites

I've always wanted to get my teeth whitened, but after I started using this toothpaste I show no need to. This toothpaste can be found anywhere and priced fairly. I have definitely seen a difference in the colour and cleanses of my teeth. I would recommend this to others. You

2.7/5

April 04, 2017

If you can get over the strong taste of bleach this may work to whiten your teeth. I however could not stomach it.
    My husband also could not stomach it.

April 04, 2017

I few things I like and a few I don't , first the taste is good but burns the tongue ,works well when used alone or with tooth paste also you can feel like working after you use it ,the price dont like ....A little on the expensive side for a mouth rinse

March 02, 2017

Crest has done it again. Their products work very well. This rinse leaves my mouth fresh all night. If you use it after a Crest toothpaste, it leaves your teeth feeling like you just left the dentists office.

January 02, 2017

i use this product twice daily, it is amazing
    helps my breath feel fresh and clean all while killing bad germs
    i use it along with the toothpaste and whitening strips

October 22, 2016

I brush my teeth 2 times a day floss and rinse. I love how well this product actually works! It leaves my teeth and mouth feeling fresh and clean. Also looking really white!

October 04, 2016

works for my teeth, but most whitening products do. strong taste but it does not bother me. i tend to use white strips instead though. i am not a huge fan of mouth rinse.

September 22, 2016

this works really well, especially if you are already whitening your teeth, or using whitening toothpaste. This mouthwash really gives it a boost. I used this one for about a month and saw a noticeable difference. I feel like my mouth is really refreshed and clean after using. I love this stuff.