4.1/5
Crest 3D White Radiant Mint Whitening Toothpaste Reviews
#29 in Toothpastes

September 19, 2018

Didnt whiten as promised

It says you'll see results in a week but we didn't see any improvement. We were disappointed about that. The taste is mild and minty. Would only purchase again if it's on sale.

September 04, 2018

The cashier asked me what toothpaste I use...

Probably the funniest random compliment I've received from a cashier, but if she went out of her way to ask if this was my regular toothpaste and how long I've been using it, it must be working! I've tried other whitening toothpastes but I like the taste of this one far better and I like the minty freshness to my breath more than the wintery feeling that a lot of others leave you with. My boyfriend secretly switched to this from his previous brand, as well, so obviously he enjoyed using it at my place.

July 20, 2018

Use this daily!

Tastes great and effective! I would know as I'm a coffee drinker that drinks 1-2 cups per day. This toothpaste is not too harsh on the enamel. Would definitely recommend this!

May 02, 2018

mon dentifrice favori

c'est mon dentifrice préféré. il marche pour de vrai. il blanchit les dents rapidement. Des une semaine j'ai pu voir des résultats satisfaisant. je suis très satisfaite de ce produit et je le recommande . petit bémol pour le parfum menthe que je n'aime pas trop mais il n'est pas trop fort.

April 18, 2018

Awesome

This toothpaste tastes great it does not make me gag when i use it, it's has a very fresh scent and is very effective in terms of teeth whitening compared to other products.

April 16, 2018

Très bon produit!

C'est certain que tant que vous vous brossez les dents et les entretenez tous les jours vous aurez moins de chance d'avoir de problèmes de dents. Cependant, j'ai les gencives très sensible et, malgré toutes les précautions, j'ai toujours beaucoup de tartre. Depuis que j'utilise Crest 3D White, mes dents son beaucoup moins sensible, mais surtout beaucoup plus blanches!!! J'imagine que l'on doit l'utiliser vraiment très longtemps pour voir un effet hallucinant, mais après seulement quelques jours mes dents sont déjà plus blanche que normalement.

February 24, 2018

I've been using this stuff for years!

A family member recommended it years ago and I've been using it ever since. It leaves my teeth feeling clean and keeps them white. I go between the radiant mint or the glamorous white and they both work fantastic.

February 20, 2018

Good toothpaste

I was surprised when the paste was not white but a transparent green/aqua colour. The toothpaste cleans my teeth nicely. It makes my mouth clean, and my breath fresh.

I didn't notice any whitening of my teeth.

I do like the fact that it has a lid that it can stand on. This also promotes pushing the paste to the end of the tube ready for the next use.

February 13, 2018

Does the job

It is one of the best toothpaste on the market for that value. It is money well spent. After brushing, my teeth literally feel squeaky clean and my mouth smells fresh. What I don't enjoy is the grainy texture but I guess that's what makes the product work.

October 19, 2017

Didn't totally love this product.

Although I've had good experiences with other Crest whitening products, this toothpaste just doesn't seem any different than any other toothpaste. It works, in that my mouth feels clean and fresh after using it, but I don't think it whitens noticeably. Especially because of the price difference, I don't think this product is worth it. Also, do not use this product if you have sensitive teeth! I had a friend who used this toothpaste and it was such a painful experience for her.