Crest Gum Detoxify Reviews
#4 in Oral Care

February 04, 2019

Would buy it again

Our dentist gave us a sample and I love it. I found that it has helped my teeth and gums. My son and I use it every other day with our regular toothpaste. I would recommend this to anyone. It can be expensive but worth the results.

January 30, 2019
    New York, United States

Healthy Gums

After a not so good dental appointment regarding my gum healthy, I purchased this tooth paste. Fast forward 6 months to my next cleaning my dentist was pleased with the health of my gums. That and the fact that my cleaning was a lot easier than normal has made me a believer in this product. I will continue to purchase it.

January 23, 2019

Foamy and Fresh

This toothpaste is fantastic, if you don’t mind a bit of a foamy texture. My teeth have never felt so clean and my gums have never felt so well taken care of.

December 24, 2018

Sounds interesting

I'm big on hygiene. Oral hygiene matters alot to me. I have my next cleaning coming up. Since my last appointment I started using this gum detox from Crest. My gums look nice and healthy, teeth feel and look clean. Will know if this product actually works if I have minimal plaque build up under my gums at my next appointment

November 17, 2018

Love it!

This is an amazing product. I will purchase Crest Gum Detoxify on a regular basis. I have switched to this toothpaste from my regular everyday toothpaste. I find that my teeth are squeaky clean and my breath feels very fresh after each use. I have been using it for over a month and have noticed that my gums have stopped bleeding after brushing my teeth. Love it!

November 15, 2018

Does the job, but could be cheaper

This product ranges from $6.99-8.99 across drugstores, which is not cheap for a tube of toothpaste. Lucky for me, I found them on sale for $4.99 so decided to try it.
    The packaging is cute as the toothpaste sits on the lid and you never have to worry about rolling the tube like the conventional toothpaste.
    It foams quickly and leaves your teeth and gums feeling mighty fresh!
    Would recommend you try it if you find it on sale.

November 13, 2018

Best toothpaste ever

I have been using this for a couple months. My last dental appointment was great. The hygienist commented on how great my gums were. I like how it foams and leaves my whole mouth so fresh. It has a very fine grit that buffs nicely.
    The taste is mild and the smell is great !

October 16, 2018

Cleanest Teeth!

This toothpaste makes my teeth feel soooo clean. The taste is very agreeable. I cannot say if my gums are getting healthier though. I do like this product and will buy again, just because my teeth feel so much cleaner.

October 05, 2018
    Illinois, United States

We have a new favorite!

I have recently had some problems with my gums randomly swelling and I felt like my mouth needed something different. The name of the product is what really caught my attention..."detoxify." I thought I would give it a try and I am SO glad that I did. Everything is different about this toothpaste. The smell, the taste, and the way it cleans my teeth. After using this toothpaste for a week, my gums went back to normal, my mouth felt very fresh and clean, and I am in love with this toothpaste. Everyone in my household has been using it and we all love it! I just wish that it came in a bigger tube!

October 03, 2018

Happy So Far

I haven’t been using this too long, but I really like it. It’s not overpowering, but it leaves your mouth feeling really clean. I also have occasional gum issues, and after two uses, I noticed improvement. I plan on continuing to use this toothpaste.