Crest Pro Health Advanced mouthwash Reviews

January 30, 2020

Great

This mouthwash made my mouth feel so fresh and so clean. Every time that I use it, I feel fresh for hours afterwards. I will definitely re-purchase this mouthwash again in the future.

January 08, 2020

Love this mouthwash!

Crest has the best mouthwash.

I can’t complain about any of them, however this one is always my go too.

My mouth feels fantastic after using it and I recommend that you purchase crest mouthwash over any others!

November 26, 2019

Refreshing without the burn!

Great taste. You get a whole mouth clean feeling without the burn because it is alcohol free! The price was great, I found it on sale for 3.99! Would definitely recommend!

November 26, 2019
    Shropshire, United Kingdom

Fantastic

This is a fantastic product it really helped my teeth
    It gave me a fresh mouth and it helped my gums too
    This product is great and I would recommend it
    It gave me a fresh breath and helped through out the day

July 01, 2019
    Saskatchewan, Canada

Best mouthwash out there!

The best mouthwash I have ever used. It has no alcohol so you don't get that painful burning after using it. It works so well, my teeth and mouth always feel so clean and fresh after I use it! Also, a little goes a long way!

May 30, 2019
    Saskatchewan, Canada

My favourite mouthwash so far

Love this mouthwash from crest. It make my mouth feel clean and fresh. It doesn’t have an alcohol taste as how i felt from competitive brands. It feels light and doesn’t sting. I’ll surely recommend this to my friends and family.

2.2/5

April 12, 2019

What is that?

Left me asking "what was that" I had the worst taste in my mouth after using this, even my wife said I had an "off taste" tried it several times after and same results

March 25, 2019

Crest Pro Health Advanced Mouthwash

The Crest Pro mouthwash is a great family product . It does the job kill germs while keeping your teeth & mouth feeling fresh and clean .it is a product that helps with your efforts to improve dental health!

February 22, 2019

good product

My mouth and teeth felt cleaner and fresher without the burn of other mouthwashes. I would definitely buy this product again. This is a great product.

February 17, 2019

Makes my mouth feel happy

I'm a huge believer in this product. The taste isn't strong, doesn't burn. The after taste leaves my mouth feeling clean and refreshing. I've recommended this to my friends and they agree as well.