Crest Pro Health Advanced mouthwash Reviews

September 13, 2017

Clean & Fresh every time

I like the Crest alcohol free mouthwash. I was highly concerned when I saw all the negative reviews that there must be something wrong with me. But it tastes great and doesn't burn.

August 14, 2017

Only mouth wash I cab stand

This leaves me feeling fresh all day. Some mouth washes just don't work or I get a really gross burning feeling in the back of my throat but I really enjoy this one. I got the 2 pack from Costco and it was such a great purchase

June 01, 2017

I love that this mouth wash doesn't burn your mouth when you use it as its alcohol free. Most other mouth washes I find burn my mouth and I can't keep them in there long enough.

This mouth wash leaves your breath smelling nice and your teeth and mouth feeling clean.

May 16, 2017

I have heard this stuff can turn your teeth a brownish color - I personally have not experienced that, but my partner has noticed a bit of discoloration.

I like that the taste is not to strong and it feel that it does a pretty good job at prepping my mouth and teeth for a brush.

April 26, 2017

I love this mouthwash! It's effective and it doesn't burn like other mouthwash would do. I like the fresh feeling I get after using it quand the price is very good.

April 17, 2017

We started using this mouth wash a few years back when my son had some dental issues. It is our go to mouthwash. It's a little pricier than the other Crest mouthwashes or Listerene, however, I just watch for when it is on sale. It leaves your mouth feeling fresh. It doesn't bite like some other mouthwashes. As an added bonus it is alcohol free. As an even bigger added bonus - it's purple which is awesome cause it's my favorite color.

February 27, 2017

Great product! Good for the price and does as advertised. A little spicy though. I prefer the non alcohol it doesn't burn near as bad. But all in all its a great product.

February 17, 2017

I used the Crest Pro Health Advanced mouthwash with Extra Deep Clean and I love it. After about 1 week of consistently using it twice a day, I noticed my teeth were whiter and cleaner. I absolutely love this product and will continue to use it everyday!

January 05, 2017

I've been using it for awhile and it does help remove stains and whiten teeth, however some of my teeth are fillings and it doesn't make them whiter but does keep fresh stains away.

January 03, 2017

The taste of the product did not win me over but the fact that it's alcohol free and so it left no burning sensation and did not heighten the taste of it did make me happy. I most definitely will use up the bottle I bought but will not buy a new one. It does leave a tingly deep clean feel, but I just can't get over the liquorish taste.