Crest Pro Health Advanced mouthwash Reviews

July 01, 2019
    Saskatchewan, Canada

Best mouthwash out there!

The best mouthwash I have ever used. It has no alcohol so you don't get that painful burning after using it. It works so well, my teeth and mouth always feel so clean and fresh after I use it! Also, a little goes a long way!

May 30, 2019
    Saskatchewan, Canada

My favourite mouthwash so far

Love this mouthwash from crest. It make my mouth feel clean and fresh. It doesn’t have an alcohol taste as how i felt from competitive brands. It feels light and doesn’t sting. I’ll surely recommend this to my friends and family.

2.2/5

April 12, 2019

What is that?

Left me asking "what was that" I had the worst taste in my mouth after using this, even my wife said I had an "off taste" tried it several times after and same results

March 25, 2019

Crest Pro Health Advanced Mouthwash

The Crest Pro mouthwash is a great family product . It does the job kill germs while keeping your teeth & mouth feeling fresh and clean .it is a product that helps with your efforts to improve dental health!

February 22, 2019

good product

My mouth and teeth felt cleaner and fresher without the burn of other mouthwashes. I would definitely buy this product again. This is a great product.

February 17, 2019

Makes my mouth feel happy

I'm a huge believer in this product. The taste isn't strong, doesn't burn. The after taste leaves my mouth feeling clean and refreshing. I've recommended this to my friends and they agree as well.

January 23, 2019
    Newfoundland and Labrador, Canada

Great product

This is a great mouthwash. The taste is not too overwhelming like some out there and it leaves my mouth feeling fresh and clean. Would definitely recommend!

December 18, 2018

Extra Deep Clean Mouthwash

This is my regular go-to mouth wash every time! I love that this mouth wash dosnt have that intense alcohol that leaves your mouth burning. I love that it has fluoride to help protect my teeth for longer & leaves your mouth feeling freshened and clean. Also that it helps rid you of bad breath haha.

July 30, 2018

Crest Pro Health Mouthwash

I have sensitive teeth and Crest doesn't bother my teeth and no burn my mouth! I'm happy with the taste and quality because it cleans my mouth and freshen my breath.

July 18, 2018
    New Brunswick, Canada

Great product

I really liked this product but I did find that the “fresh breath” didn’t last as long as other brands I have tried. I would most definitely will purchase this product again because the price is perfect.