Crest Pro Health Clinical Gum Protection Reviews
#109 in Oral Care

October 02, 2017

De meilleures gencives

Moi j’ai un bon problème de saignement de gencives, mon problème est considerablement réduit quand j’utilise ce produit tous les jours. Je ne veux plus utiliser d’autre dentifrice

August 13, 2017

Bon goût

Bonne pâte à dent avec un goût doux et pas trop intense. Pas de texture granuleuse. Garde la bouche propre et sensation de fraicheur. Je le recommande.

strange taste

I'm use to Crest product. I always use them at home. But I got a few sample of this health Clinical Gum protection since I'm working for a dental product distributor and I must say that this product isn't my favorite. The paste is very light for you mouth, not too strong but the feeling of the paste is more like a scrub for teeths. Plus, the mint taste is not so much present in the paste. If you are searching for a paste that can prevent bad breath, well you will need something more strong then this light taste of mint.

Great results

On the package and in the commercial this toothpaste claims to freshen your breathe, whiten your teeth help prevent gingivitis prevent plaque and tartar buildup, as well as help with teeth sensitivity. I find if you habitually use the product it really does help in all these areas. The toothpaste is slightly more expensive than some others, however, it is still a good price at Walmart. I find there is a minty sweet taste to this which I enjoy. I like that when I am done brushing my teeth I feel like my breathe is minty fresh. This is a good toothpaste!

2.7/5

July 27, 2017

Not my favourite tooth paste...

Not my favourite toothpaste; I'm a Colgate girl but got a sample of this from the dentist so figured it give or a try. The flavour is too sweet and I find my mouth doesn't really feel clean after using it.

June 17, 2017

Not for me

It tastes like regular toothpaste and gets the job done but I hate the texture - it feels like sandpaper in my mouth! It also sloughs my gums (cloudy film in the mouth). Definitely not my go-to.

May 26, 2017

Crest is the only toothpaste I use. Crest leaves my teeth feeling clean and my mouth fresh. I have gum disease and crest has help control my problem. My gums no longer bleed since I've been using crest.

May 23, 2017

This is my favorite toothpaste under the Crest brand. I am prone to gingivitis so I decided to give this toothpaste a try. Firstly, it has a mild minty taste which I do find appealing because I dislike very strong tasting mint toothpaste. Secondly, it leaves your whole mouth feeling tingly and so clean. The package boosts that it helps to prevent gingivitis, freshens your breath, whitens your teeth, prevents plaque and tartar, and finally helps with teeth sensitivity. I have found that this toothpaste delivered results in all those areas!

January 27, 2017

greatest toothpaste ever! It is literally an all in one. Whitens, protects enamel, prevents cavities. It is so refreshing for your mouth. It is like a mouth rejuvenation. I love how fresh and clean my mouth and teeth feel after using this toothpaste. It has a really great flavor and surprisingly, how much it freshens, it is still not super strong and doesn't burn your mouth. Great toothpaste and great price.

January 09, 2017

This is the only toothpaste I use. Makes my mouth feel fantastic! Other toothpaste tastes like medicine. I brush my teeth sometimes four times a day and this toothpaste is amazing.