Crest Pro Health Clinical Gum Protection Reviews

Ranked #107 out of 220 in Oral Care

May 26, 2017

Crest is the only toothpaste I use. Crest leaves my teeth feeling clean and my mouth fresh. I have gum disease and crest has help control my problem. My gums no longer bleed since I've been using crest.

May 23, 2017

This is my favorite toothpaste under the Crest brand. I am prone to gingivitis so I decided to give this toothpaste a try. Firstly, it has a mild minty taste which I do find appealing because I dislike very strong tasting mint toothpaste. Secondly, it leaves your whole mouth feeling tingly and so clean. The package boosts that it helps to prevent gingivitis, freshens your breath, whitens your teeth, prevents plaque and tartar, and finally helps with teeth sensitivity. I have found that this toothpaste delivered results in all those areas!

January 27, 2017

greatest toothpaste ever! It is literally an all in one. Whitens, protects enamel, prevents cavities. It is so refreshing for your mouth. It is like a mouth rejuvenation. I love how fresh and clean my mouth and teeth feel after using this toothpaste. It has a really great flavor and surprisingly, how much it freshens, it is still not super strong and doesn't burn your mouth. Great toothpaste and great price.

January 09, 2017

This is the only toothpaste I use. Makes my mouth feel fantastic! Other toothpaste tastes like medicine. I brush my teeth sometimes four times a day and this toothpaste is amazing.

January 05, 2017

I was turned on to this product by a friend and I was glad they did. I switched from Sensodyne and it made my mouth happy. I even got my Hubby onto it and he was a die hard Sensodyne guy until we "ran out" and all we had left was this toothpaste.

March 30, 2016

The crest pro healthy clinical gum protection paste doesn't work as well as I thought. I don't feel or see a a difference that I thought I would. I don't enjoy the taste and it left a stain on my teeth!

March 11, 2016

Just started using this toothpaste recently as we got few samples from the dentist. everyone in our home seems to like the flavor and texture of the paste. i have had complaints yet. it has everything that i look for in a toothpaste, i will buy in a large size once we are done with all the samples

March 03, 2016

I most often find myself reaching for the crest pro health. It make tour breath smell great (not ad long as I would like) but after brushing My teeth I chew gum. And it does give you a great clean!

February 28, 2016

I get these from my dentist very often. i would have to say that it doesn't keep my breathe as fresh and long lasting as other toothpastes. i love the different flavours and it has a good initial taste when brushing. I would probably not buy this for myself though again. its not my favourite.

1.5/5

January 27, 2016

I had a horrible reaction to this toothpaste. I have tried this as well as other Pro Health products and my experience has always been that it strips my gums. It literally makes the inside of my mouth peel. I have no clue why but it has had the same effect on my brother and my son. There is definitely something in it that is not in other toothpastes that causes negative effects. I have not had this reaction to other Crest products just the specific Pro Health products. Unfortunately I will not be buying or using this product in the future.