Crest Toothpaste with Scope Reviews
#13 in Toothpastes

January 22, 2019

Great taste

This toothpaste leaves a great taste in the mouth. It also leaves your mouth feeling clean and fresh. It's a grest toothpaste for everyone. My son also likes it.

October 25, 2018

Two in one!

Toothpaste is toothpaste right?! Guess again! This is great and makes me teeth feel cleaner than before or a toothpaste without the scope boost! Run to your local store and grab this toothpaste!

September 24, 2018

Good product great price

This is a great toothpaste for the whole family. The fruit flavored kind are just gross and my kids finally realized that also. Then there are ones that are to much mint. This product works great and has the perfect amount of mint.

September 18, 2018
    Oklahoma, United States

Do not recommend

I absolutely love the flavor & feel of this toothpaste. The box, colors etc. Its all great...execpt the fact that upon even the first use my mouth breaks out in horriable canker sores. If your are sensitive like me avoid this.

September 18, 2018
    Texas, United States

Great product!

I started using this product about a year ago. It works really well and helps keep my teeth healthy. My mouth feels refreashed all day. Keeps tartar down, my dentist was very impressed with my dental health, hardly any tartar build up at all!

September 05, 2018

Good but not the best

Tastes good and gets teeth relatively clean, but doesn't stand up to coffee for staining or keeping breath fresh. I prefer other crest products on the market for my needs.

March 05, 2018

Something the whole family can use

A toothpaste the whole family can use. The scope included helps with the fresh breathe and yet not too potent which the kids are unable to use. Cleans well and provides and nice after feel.

October 13, 2017

Good

I bought the new Crest Pro-Health Profresh Toothpaste and was so impressed with it in just a week or so I noticed a great difference in how much cleaner and brighter my teeth looked. I would definitely recommend this toothpaste to everyone! Well worth the money and I will buy it over and over again, it is such a great feeling when your teeth look and feel so brilliant.

June 18, 2017

Fresh Breath

Crest toothpaste with scope is one of my go to brands for brushing my teeth. It's a good value for the amount of toothpaste you get and it freshens your breath. The scope taste isn't overpowering and neither is the mint taste of the toothpaste itself. This brand is one of my regular brands that I use.

June 13, 2017

Really refreshing!

The added scope to this already great toothpaste really just amps up its long lasting freshness. I no longer worry about getting up close and personal with any number of people because I know I can rely on the toothpaste to have my breath smelling as minty fresh hours after as I would if I had just finished brushing my pearly whites.
    The price for the packs at Costco are great, you'll be holding on to tooth roasts for quite about but it's definitely worth it