Crest Toothpaste with Scope Reviews
#17 in Toothpastes

August 24, 2021

Great toothpaste

Great product. Leaves my teeth feeling clean and my breath smelling fresh and minty. My daughter also really likes using this toothpaste. Highly recommended.

July 12, 2021

So fresh!

This is my favourite toothpaste by far! I love the extra freshness from the Scope and Crest combination. Very affordable and does a great job at freshening your mouth.

May 30, 2021

Crest Toothpaste With Scope

Mint flavour that tooth paste is taste good . It’s clean your teeth and it feels fresh you breath. It’s great for teeth makes your teeth clean. It’s very affordable price to buy. I would recommend others and my friends to buy too.

March 23, 2021

Gotta have

This is the most well rounded toothpaste I have ever used. It keeps my teeth white, and my breath fresh. It is the all on one you need. I always get comments at the dentist about my great oral health!

January 11, 2021

Refreshing toothpaste

Switched from Colgate to Crest after using this toothpaste. It is refreshing and leaves you with a fresh breath after brushing. It is a good product.

January 08, 2021

Favourite toothpaste

I really dislike the taste of most toothpastes but I’m a repeat consumer of Crest + Scope Complete Whitening Toothpaste Minty Fresh - 5.4oz! The mint is tolerable and with the added scope you get nice fresh breath after each brushing session.

November 18, 2020

Love the taste!

Love the taste of this and how it makes my mouth and breath feel so fresh! an absolute must! I especially love how it is infused with Scope as it just makes it that much better.

November 06, 2020

All in one toothpaste..

Toothpaste and mouthwash are a great combination .No need to have 2 different items when you can just have 1....

Reasonably priced yet very much affordable..

October 27, 2020

So fresh!

I love the taste of this toothpaste! It has a refreshing and lasting mint flavour; its not too strong and leaves my whole mouth feeling fresh for hours

June 18, 2020

So refreshing

This toothpaste is great. I buy this toothpaste all the time because it doesn’t give a gritty feeling in your mouth after brushing, it gives you a nice fresh breath after brushing! It’s great!