Crest Whitestrips Advanced Seal Reviews

With revolutionary new Crest Whitestrips Advanced Seal, life doesn't stop just because you're whitening. Its groundbreaking adhesive formulation holds the Whitestrips in place, so you can whistle along with the radio, take a shower, and even drink water while you whiten!Formulated with the same enamel-safe whitening ingredient dentists use, Crest Whitestrips Advanced Seal is a teeth whitening system that removes surface stains and those below the enamel. Use them for 14 days, and get whiter teeth that last.Apply Crest Whitestrips Advanced Seal once a day for 30 minutes. You'll start seeing whiter teeth after 3 days, and full results in 14.Molds and adheres to teethRemoves cleanlyStart seeing whiter teeth after 3 days

2.3/5

April 12, 2020

Super sensitive

I have coffee stains and smoking stains on my teeth and heard this item would work wonders! I tried it for a few days and began to have super bad sensitive teeth. I mean really bad like it hurt to breathe air through my teeth! I had to stop immediately. I hear it has happened with a few people I spoke with. Beware of that!

February 26, 2020

Great value for whitening your teeth

This is my second box of crest 3-D white strips I’ve purchased they work so well and so easy to use. I definitely plan on buying more than the box is finished.

February 23, 2020
    Florida, United States

Have been loving this for years!

These are the most effective whitening strips that I’ve used. I get compliments all the time of how white my teeth are! I usually only have to use about one every couple of weeks, so a box lasts me almost a year (sometimes I only use once a month). I should add that I drink coffee every day!

January 30, 2020
    Somerset, United Kingdom

I would purchase again!

I feel these did actually make my teeth slightly whiter and removed stains. Easy application, they dont leave a bad taste in your mouth and my teeth were not sensitive after using them.

October 24, 2019
    Illinois, United States

Great results

Took off years of stains. Very pleased with this product. It did exactly what it said it would do. It brightened and whitened my teeth. Extremely happy with the end results. I've recieved multiple compliments about how beautiful my teeth look.
    100% satisfaction with this product. Highly recommend.

August 13, 2019

They stay put

It is not like a professional spa whitening treatment but it really helps in between from things like coffee red wine tea, and any staining foods and or beverages.

August 04, 2019

Crest WhiteStrips

I find you cannot use these strips daily as it hurt my teeth (made my teeth sensitive and cold and it hurt the nerves just to breathe through my mouth) it does make your teeth whiter though!

July 05, 2019

Wish it would stay on longer

It’s good, BUT. They kept slipping off no matter how I dried my teeth/mouth off. It did whiten but I wasn’t sure if it was from just brushing or the strips. So I really don’t think I’d purchase again but we will see

June 30, 2019
    Indiana, United States

Really Whitens

The Crest Whitestrips are my go to teeth whitening products. They make my teeth so white, that I have people asking what I use to get my teeth so white.

June 13, 2019

Good product, but not for me

They definitely whiten your teeth, however I still feel as though they slide around and they actually irritate my gums/teeth quite a bit. Maybe my mouth is too sensitive for the product. I do recommend if you don’t have any sensitivities.