Crown Royal Apple Regal Apple Flavoured Whisky Reviews
#19 in Whisky

July 06, 2017

Delish!

I wasn't sure what to expect when I tried this, but I definitely wasn't disappointed!

It has a strong apple falvour that is complimented by spices. This is definitely an easy sipping whiskey for over the rocks but can definitely be added with Gingerale or Sprite to soften.

May 25, 2017

Crown Royal is my favorite but when they added the apple I fell in love.! I usually buy it at ABC liquor. It tastes so good and is super easy to take down. It's pretty affordable to me. I always recommend it!

May 04, 2017

I love Crown Royal Apple ! It's litterly like a drinking alcoholic apple juice ! It's sweet a little sour and you get the nice burn of the whisky! I find this drink is best with mixed with cold ginger ale on the rocks !

0.5/5

April 04, 2017

As a true Crown

2.2/5

November 06, 2015

I don't drink very often but I know if I like the taste of a Whisky or not.I tried this one time,a Friend of mine had purchased it and drop by to share a drink with us.I'll never forget the taste of it.Crown Royal Apple Regal Apple Flavoured Whisky.To me it was like drinking something very bitter and eating something sweet at the same time. I didn't like it at all.Maybe if the taste of Apple wasn't on it,it wouldn't be so bad.Anyway,it is something a person would have to taste themselves to make a decision on it.I couldn't recommend it ,but the person buying it might.

November 06, 2015

Tried this on a whim and I have to say it is really good! Love the crispness of the Apple flavour. One of my favourites now!

June 03, 2015

not a whisky drinker but tried this on ice after a big bbq,,,very nice

2.0/5

April 07, 2015

To me apple is not a flavor that can be done without tasting cheap. This rye when mixed with coke tastes like jolly ranchers. Not something I want to be drinking regularly.