Crunch n' munch buttery toffee with peanuts

Crunch n' munch buttery toffee with peanuts Reviews

Ranked #569 out of 2370 in Grocery

May 13, 2016

I haven't had this in years but when I saw it in the stores, I just developed a craving for it. It's sweet buttery toffee coated all over the popcorn. Toffee coasted peanuts as well. So yummy!

February 16, 2016

These Caramel popcorn are amazing. They are nice and hard. They come with peanuts and have a nice toffee coating. Probably not very healthy but good for a nice treat once in a while.

December 12, 2015

These make a great snack, you get that sweet mixed with salty and the nuts, super yummy

June 04, 2015

My children are a big fan of this sweet ad nutty popcorn. Each handful has a sweet and salty blend of fresh and delicious sweetened popcorn. An inexpensive treat that is a special treat. Every box we've purchased has always been fresh and packed with a generous amount of peanuts.

June 02, 2015

My husband loves this snack with a tall glass of milk. It is very affordable and has just the right amount of crunch and peanuts.

June 01, 2015

I could not agree more with the previous poster. THESE ARE AMAZING! I have been eating these since I was a kid as well, my only complaint is I swear the bags have gotten smaller but so has everything else these days. Oh man I feel old. Anyway theses are the perfect snack when you can't really decide sweet or salty. A popcorn lovers dream!!

June 01, 2015

I remember eating these as a kid & they still taste the same, delicious!

maudernart added a new review for
    Barilla Pasta

Shystarr79 has posted in the forum topic
    Product Review Club-Feedback

lyneodj added a new review for
    Air Wick V.I.Poo Lemon Idol

michelfoucault added a new review for
    AMERICAN CREW Fiber

Shystarr79 has posted in the forum topic
    Vim Email!

Ellimay added a new review for
    Cheerios