Curél Makeup Cleansing Gel Reviews

Mild yet effective gel removes makeup gently.

Designed specifically for dry, sensitive skin, this mild, silky gel gently and thoroughly removes makeup from deep within the pores while hydrating the skin. It softly cleanses away impurities while protecting the natural ceramides from being washed off the skin. The Makeup Removing Gel is the first step of the Japanese ritual called Double Cleansing and is ideally used in combination with Curél Foaming Facial Wash. pH balanced, fragrance free, colourant free.

You may also like Curél Moisture Facial Milk and Curél Intensive Moisture Eye Zone Essence.

Lisburn and Castlereagh, United Kingdom

Curel Intensively hydrates and moisturises

I have been using Curél for a few weeks now and I have dry and sensitive skin. I have noticed significant changes since I have been using the range. My skin feels smoother, softer; and so moisturised. I just apply the gel on a microfiber cloth to remove my make up. It is so gentle and does not irritate my skin or makes it red. is easy to use and apply. I have been recommending it to friends and colleagues.

Torbay, United Kingdom

Lovely

This make up cleansing gel was perfect on my skin. It really cleansed my skin and removed any make up really well. It did not leave my skin feeling dry at all like some others do.

Sutton, United Kingdom

Great

Love. Been using this to remove my make up. And it works well. Removes make up and leaves my skin clean and fresh. Without the harshness of other make up removers. I will continue to use.

United Kingdom

Fast and efficient

With a full face of makeup everyday which has been on for 12 hours, I need something quick, easy and effective to get it off. This cleansing gel was light yet effective in getting dark eye makeup, foundation and contouring removed.

It's gel consistency is really easy to apply rub in and remove.

Glasgow City, United Kingdom

Great for sensitive skin

I found this product left my skin feeling hydrated. It was easy to use and you only needed to use a little bit. It took off my foundation and most other make-up with ease with the exception of my mascara which did take a bit of effort. Overall I was very impressed and would buy again.

Highland, United Kingdom

Makeup cleansing gel

Wow this makeup cleansing gel is really good , really takes my makeup off just had to use 2 cotton pads and doesn’t leave my skin dry after use really good product

Hertfordshire, United Kingdom

Good

A basic cleansing gel that you use on a dry face. I only use it when i have no make up or very light base make up so I cannot comment on whether it really removes make up well. I would use this one as a second cleanse after an oil cleanse.

Kent, United Kingdom

Amazing!

Tried this make up cleansing gel and found it amazing! Price isn't ideal but it really works, after washing and cleaning my face and 'clearing' all my make up, I used this and found I had a whole layer still left on my face!! It stripped it straight off!

Staffordshire, United Kingdom

In love

I've tired the Curél makeup cleansing gel, you don’t need much product to clean your whole face its makes your skin smooth and takes all the old make up off! Easy to use.
    I would recommend this to my friends and family definitely buy it again.
    So in love and will purchase again and again

Leicester, United Kingdom

facial cleansing gel

I loved using it. leaves a cleaning, smooth feeling using this cleansing gel to remove my facial and eye make-up, It is good for my sensitive skin, there is no harsh ingredients and it is fragrance-free..Highly recommended