Dairy Queen DQ Cakes Reviews

Dairy Queen®'s new design tool allows customers to create and order custom DQ® Cakes, including classic and Blizzard® flavours. You can choose your desired decorating colours, designs, or even your personal photo* uploaded into a user-friendly application.

Check dqcakes.com

*available at participating DQ® restaurants

April 19, 2019
    Saskatchewan, Canada

Nothing better than ice cream

Dairy Queen dq cakes are freaking mouth watering full of extreme taste wrenching. It is my favourite cake and the chocolate topped it off; cannot get no better than that!

April 18, 2019

Great Cake

We always grab a DQ cake for a birthday Party for years now! My boys love the crunch in the middle. They always taste great and look perfect. Many options to put onto the cake.

April 11, 2019

Tickle your tasebuds on DQ Cakes

Absolutely love this product. Sweet, satisfying and decadent. My grandchildren ooh and ahh everytime they talk about these cakes so an easy pick for a treat.

April 02, 2019

great for birthdays

This is always a favourite when purchased for birthdays. The flavours are classics and no one seems to mind. I wish they offered different flavours like another company.

April 02, 2019

Yum!

Purchased one for my son's 4th birthday. We uploaded our own picture online and personalized it and WOW, it was tasty. Pretty pricey as I went with the slab cake, it feeds around 20 people and was $45 but worth it! Delicious!

March 30, 2019

Good for a Special Occasion

The Cakes at DQ are a great idea for a special occasion. I do find them expensive, which is why I wouldnt buy them too often. Otherwise you cant go wrong because everyone loves ice cream. These cakes are very tasty.

Family Favorite

Our family loves chocolate and this cake is just delicious. It is mouth watering, smooth and oh so tasty. We enjoy Dq cakes for all occasions. yummy!

Love!!!

We have had these time and time again and every time they have been delicious. I love how many different flavours Andrew size they come in. If you have a chance to try one it is definitely worth it!

March 12, 2019

I would buy this cake again and again.

This is a treat. My kids always get 1 for their 18th birthday. Will have to find a different excuse to buy because I only have one kid left that's under eighteen.

March 07, 2019

Ice cream cakes

We have 5 children and most of the time the kids ask for a dairy queen cake never been disappointed only problem that can arise is we have 3 birthdays in the winter and some locations close for the winter