Dairy Queen DQ Cakes Reviews

Ranked #1 out of 452 in Ice Cream

Dairy Queen®'s new design tool allows customers to create and order custom DQ® Cakes, including classic and Blizzard® flavours. You can choose your desired decorating colours, designs, or even your personal photo* uploaded into a user-friendly application.

Check dqcakes.com

*available at participating DQ® restaurants

April 22, 2017

J'adore ces gâteaux! Bon goût et abordables les gâteaux Dairy Queen DQ sont le choix numero de la famille. J'aime bien le fait que nous pouvons les commander personnalisé ou déjà prêts de dernière minute au magasin.

April 21, 2017

DQ Cakes are always a hit at my house! Kids and adults all love them and I love that you can order them customized online or at you store...and you still have the choice to pop in and grab one last minute!

April 18, 2017

This type of cake is the best every tried! I've been having this cake every year for my birthday! It is ice cream cake 2 layers of solid white or vanilla ice cream and the middle is the BEST PART FUDGE. It's so creamy but not over sweet it is just HEAVEN IN YOUR MOUTH. I am not over exaggerating this food it is really that good. The small one is normally $20 and the big one is normally $30. But very yummy they write your name on it with no cost. And if you want it like a Dino theme and such, you can pre-order it and ask what you want and will get it the next day. There are many shapes like a log to a heart very much selections! Tip: before cutting the cake, leave it out for an hour to let it thaw to make it easier to cut through

April 17, 2017

I loooooove dairy Queen ice cream cakes. We get them for every special occasion, birthdays always or just for fun sometimes we love them in our family. Highly recommended

April 17, 2017

Definitely a favourite in our household! Convenient to pick up, everyone in the family loves it - a winner all around. With many Spring/Summer birthdays in my household we have this often :)

April 17, 2017

Dairy Queen cakes are my favourite for birthdays and other events. Always a hit with the family. It can be a little more expensive as compared to the generic grocery store cakes but worth it by far.

April 14, 2017

We started getting Dairy Queen cakes for our children's birthday's years ago and it wouldn't be a birthday without their favorite cake. We now have grandchildren and Dairy Queen cakes are still our number one birthday treat!

April 13, 2017

I really like these cakes. They taste vey good and they are usually always vey consistant in the flavor. My only problem with these are they ate pretty expensive. Like 35, 40 bucks a cake is a bit extreme.

April 13, 2017

I have been ordering these ice cream cakes for about five years. Very fun and delicious ice cream cake would recommend for a fun birthday cake for children

April 13, 2017

Oh man. I always crave these cake! You know what? I think it might actually be the fudge crunch layer they put in the middle of some cakes . Sometimes I eat that part last. Ugh! It's so good! Too bad they're pricy , I would go pick one up right now!! Haha