Dairy Queen DQ Cakes Reviews

Dairy Queen®'s new design tool allows customers to create and order custom DQ® Cakes, including classic and Blizzard® flavours. You can choose your desired decorating colours, designs, or even your personal photo* uploaded into a user-friendly application.

Check dqcakes.com

*available at participating DQ® restaurants

June 19, 2019

always a birthday favorite

these cakes are amazing we always buy them for our birthdays because they are so tasty and loved by all. the best part is being able to put any pic you want on them for your special occasion :)

June 03, 2019

Best icecream cakes

I’m not really an icecream lover but I love the taste of these icecream cakes. They are very convenient because you can always just walk in and they have many kinds ready and waiting for you. Highly recommend.

June 03, 2019

Dairy Queen Cakes

I absolutely love Dairy Queen cakes as opposed to a regular cake. I love the vanilla top and chocolate bottom. The best of both worlds. And the middle creamy chocolate center is the best of all.

May 18, 2019

Nommmm

Chocolate yummyness worth the price you pay for it. Definitely meant to be shared with the whole family and friends no need to have a reason to celebrate just bring tons of napkins. Do not attempt to eat the whole thing yourself

May 16, 2019

Awesome

They are amazing!!! Cake is my very favorite. My friend and I love pigging out on these cakes any day of week. They are my GoTo. I can't wait to try all the flavors.

May 14, 2019

Always, every occasion, no exceptions!

For over 20 years, I've been buying dairy Queen ice cream cakes. They've always had great, constantly consistent quality. At our house to want some is to get some.

May 13, 2019

Dairy queen iced cream cake

The the Dairy Queen cakes that I had was a 13in and it costed about $36 Cut the Cake I got to pick the design and wanted which was a unicorn for my daughter's birthday on the inside there's a Slayer of fudge and cookie crumble how is vanilla and chocolate ice cream and the design that they put on the cake was beautifully done the taste is very delicious in what do vanilla and chocolate my favorite is the fudge that they put inside of the cake

April 19, 2019
    Saskatchewan, Canada

Nothing better than ice cream

Dairy Queen dq cakes are freaking mouth watering full of extreme taste wrenching. It is my favourite cake and the chocolate topped it off; cannot get no better than that!

April 18, 2019

Great Cake

We always grab a DQ cake for a birthday Party for years now! My boys love the crunch in the middle. They always taste great and look perfect. Many options to put onto the cake.

April 11, 2019

Tickle your tasebuds on DQ Cakes

Absolutely love this product. Sweet, satisfying and decadent. My grandchildren ooh and ahh everytime they talk about these cakes so an easy pick for a treat.