Dairy Queen DQ Cakes Reviews

Dairy Queen®'s new design tool allows customers to create and order custom DQ® Cakes, including classic and Blizzard® flavours. You can choose your desired decorating colours, designs, or even your personal photo* uploaded into a user-friendly application.

Check dqcakes.com

*available at participating DQ® restaurants

October 24, 2019
    Pennsylvania, United States

Best cale for any birthday!

This is the cale we get for every birthday in our household amd it never fails as the favorite and every bite gone! I will continue to purchase them for every birthday!

October 22, 2019

Love the fudge crunch combo between vanilla and chocolate!

I love the classic vanilla Dairy Queen soft serve. Combining that with a layer of fudge and chocolate cookie crunch and then the layer of chocolate ice cream just hits the spot!
    The fact that you can now personalize them and have a blizzard cake is amazing! Now I'm craving one and will have to go get one soon...

September 17, 2019
    Missouri, United States

Yum!

These cakes taste great they have a good flavor and the fact they are ice cream cake makes them so much better because you get the cake and ice cream in one. I have bought one for my sons birthday party and was happy with the quality of the cake and would purchase more in the future.

September 05, 2019
    Texas, United States

Delicious

The kids absolutely loved it, of course because it's sweet and it's ice cream, but on a hot day it really did hit the spot for all us. Would definitely be something we'll buy again.

September 03, 2019
    Connecticut, United States

Delicious

I have had plenty of DQ cakes. They are consistently delicious. They offer a variety of themes for every client. The ice cream itself is great. Will buy many more times in the future.

September 03, 2019
    Alabama, United States

Great cake

We. love these dairy queen ice cream cakes they are so good sweet love the fudgy crunchy middle we get one every celebration a year, even b.c. etter in the summer who can resist an ice cream cake not me!

September 01, 2019

So good

These are a good birthday cake option for those that aren’t fans of cake. They are always well made and can be customized. I love the middle with the fudge and chocolate crumble. It’s a little pricey but since we only get one a couple times a year we’ll worth it.

1.8/5

Michigan, United States

Just too much chocolate for my liking and they are very expe

Just to much chocolate and the price is very high. And by the time I got it home it had already starting melting should be some kind of device like how pizza places keep your pizza hot but should be something to keep the cake cold.

a cake for all

i really love the dairy queen dq chocolate cakes,i ordered them for a birthday party,everyone loved them,it turned out grea,definitely wil be buying them again

Oklahoma, United States

The best cake ever

I get these for my grandchildrens birthday parties. Always a big hit. The ice cream is not hard, it is creamy and smooth. We love them. I absolutely would make a cake for them but they request an ice cream cake for every party.