Dairy Queen DQ Cakes Reviews

Ranked #1 out of 498 in Ice Cream

Dairy Queen®'s new design tool allows customers to create and order custom DQ® Cakes, including classic and Blizzard® flavours. You can choose your desired decorating colours, designs, or even your personal photo* uploaded into a user-friendly application.

Check dqcakes.com

*available at participating DQ® restaurants

July 26, 2017

omg they are good!

Who doesn't love ice cream? Well DQ offers variety of cake and they are all good. Fudge, ice cream and little piece of cookies are there to please your taste. Many many colours availables and some flavours too. Pretty much vanilla and chocolate and caramel but you can ask for personalisation on your cake, which is nice. I love having a DQ cake for my birthday.

July 26, 2017

Le meilleur

Je ne peux pas arrêter dans manger lorsque je commence. Le gâteau est dans le congélateur seulement pour 1 journée. Ce n'est pas un petit morceau qu'on ce donne c'est plutôt un gros. Pas besoin d'attendre à notre fête pour aller ce chercher un gâteau.

July 25, 2017

Wow Wow Wow

I'm normally not a fan of ice cream cake but once I tried this one I changed my mind. Now I crave it weekly and enjoy bringing it home for our dessert. It has the right amount of ice cream to crust and the perfect amount of Icing. Now I know why people love this brand over all the others.

July 21, 2017

DQ Cakes are the best

Whenever the occasion I always celebrate with a DQ Ice Cream Cake. They always have them ready and theres always different themes if they dont all you have to do is call and they will make one up for you. They have the best cakes and the fudge inside is so good.

July 20, 2017

My favourite dessert!

This is what we always get when there is a birthday, or a holiday!
    Simply the best! And it comes in many different sizes, so depending on your amount of people you can get a smaller or larger one and if you ask them they will write on it. :)

July 20, 2017

So good!

Dairy Queen cakes are my favorite when it comes to special occasions ! You can walk right in and pick one out that's already made in the display case or call in a customize your cake ! They taste amazing and the kids love it . My favourite are the blizzard cookie dough cakes ! You have to try one

July 19, 2017

My Families Favorite

Dairy Queen cakes are one of the best. They are full of flavor and the price is great. I buy at least 3 per year during our celebrations and i intend to continue doing so.

July 19, 2017

Dairy Queen Cakes are the best

I love these cakes, always have and always will. They do not compare to any other ice cream cake out there, they are far more superior and greater tasting. From the blizzard and crunchy inside, to the smooth delectable ice cream, these are such a hit for me.

Literally any flavour I have tried has topped my charts. Dairy Queen really delivers with these cakes. I would say that they are great for any occasion! Seriously.

July 10, 2017

Classic

This is my favorite birthday cake, hands down. It's been the same since childhood, and never gets old. I love the vanilla outside and the layer of fudge on the inside. It's also quite easy to order online, and pickup in store.

3.2/5

July 08, 2017

A cake of ice cream

It's cake. It's ice cream. It really can't be bad. I couldn't give this cake full points though because of a bad experience I had with one. I bought a cake for my son's birthday and there were metal shards in it. When I went in to complain they said that was very unlikely. I showed them the shards and they apologized and recorded in their book that I get $2 off the next time I buy a cake. Didn't even replace it because we ate some of it. I contacted head office to complain and they didn't respond. Nice!