Dairy Queen DQ Cakes Reviews

Dairy Queen®'s new design tool allows customers to create and order custom DQ® Cakes, including classic and Blizzard® flavours. You can choose your desired decorating colours, designs, or even your personal photo* uploaded into a user-friendly application.

Check dqcakes.com

*available at participating DQ® restaurants

Cake

I got my mom a ice cream cake for her birthday and dairy queen makes the best tasty cakes!!! My family loved it i will be buying more ice cream cake !

I loved it!!!!

Omgosh, the Dairy Queen DQ cakes not only are great value but you will love what you are getting for your money. The flavor is exceptional. I’ve bought ice cream cakes before in the past but this one is by far one of the best for the money. And there are a variety of flavors to pick from that you can make, so you aren’t limited. Thank you.

Would definitely recommend

Well everything about it was good and the customer service was amazing the cake had different layers and each just as good all the way to the last bite

September 25, 2018

Pricey, but oh so good!!

My mom used to buy these for us on special occasions when we had extra money. It became a luxury. Now I buy them when they'll fit in my freezer. They're really good, really pricey, & hard to eat a lot of, but delicious none the less.

September 24, 2018

Yummy ice cream cake

We love Dairy Queen ice cream cakes. It's the ice cream taste you love in a cake form. The one we get is vanilla ice cream on top followed by chocolate ice cream and then a chocolate cookie crunch on bottom. Yummy! My son wants one every year for his birthday.

2.2/5

September 23, 2018

They are hard anymore

Dairy Queen's cake takes forever to thaw out. The cookie crumbs in the center taste really gross. It's too much chocolate. They need to have a different type of variety of cakes.

September 23, 2018

Love them

Dairy Queen ice cream cakes are the best.I look forward. To each birthday just to get.one.I love the crunchy bottom.Can't eat just one piece.All Dairy Queen items are great.

September 22, 2018

DQ Cakes

Dairy Queen Cakes really live up to the Dairy Queen standard they are very delicious some of the best cakes I have ever tried I have three people in my family and every year for their birthday that is the only thing they ask for.

September 22, 2018

My Favourite Birthday Cake!!

This year, my mom surprised me with a DQ Birthday Cake with my childhood nickname on it (Toni)!!! It was Absolutely Delish!! It was so yummy and full of the usual Goodness! Looking forward to next years one!?

September 21, 2018

Love these cakes

Love the Dairy Queen DQ Cakes would buy these again and again great taste great price will definitely recommend this to all my friends and family it is very very good my entire family really enjoys these.