1913 reviews
Dairy Queen DQ Cakes Reviews

Dairy Queen®'s new design tool allows customers to create and order custom DQ® Cakes, including classic and Blizzard® flavours. You can choose your desired decorating colours, designs, or even your personal photo* uploaded into a user-friendly application.

Check dqcakes.com

*available at participating DQ® restaurants

October 27, 2020
    Saskatchewan, Canada

Best cakes

My family and I have always chosen Dairy Queen ice cream cakes for birthdays or special occasions! They are super delicious and now they have blizzard ice cream cakes too! So yummy!

October 27, 2020

Yummy

This is the best cake ever i had!
    My famiy love it! This coming weekend my twins having a birthday and we are having dairy queen cake! We Can't wait to try it again.so yummy

October 06, 2020

FAVOURITE CAKE

If your looking for a delicious ice cream cake, Dairy Queen is the spot. The cookie crumble inside is my favourite. Highly recommend. Only needs to come out the freezer about 5-10 mins prior to eating. You can even add personalized photos to your cake by simply sending them an email of the picture. Prices are fair!

October 05, 2020
    Newfoundland and Labrador, Canada

Family Favourite

My entire family absolutely loves DQ birthday cakes and they’re our go to choice for each one! They’re essentially hard frozen soft serve ice cream cakes topped with whipped cream & with a cookie fudge layer in the middle. The taste and quality are always 10/10 and the options for personalization are fabulous. I’ve also found coupons for the cakes on Facebook or on location so that’s a huge plus. I would highly recommend going with a DQ cake for any occasion!

September 27, 2020

Classic

This is a classic. I get this for every family birthday and holidays. Nothing beats it. The best combination. so delicious. get a big one and keep in freezer

September 03, 2020

Dairy Queen Cake Review

These are the best cakes you will ever eat. I promise you. All I ask for my birthday every year is a Dairy Queen cake. The ice cream is the richest ice cream you’ll ever taste! 😊

July 25, 2020
    Wisconsin, United States

We love DQ cakes

Our family loves #Dairy Queen they have very yummy food and always fresh. For birthdays or special occasions we like to get their cakes. So yummy and always decorated so nicely. Highly recommended to anyone for any occasion.

July 23, 2020
    Oregon, United States

Wonderful cake

I ordered a cake for both of my daughters birthdays!!! They were amazing! One thing I love about these cakes is that you can pick one up any time. They usually have stock available. Also, when I called they were able to personalize it with decorations and writing. I definitely recommend!

July 23, 2020
    Texas, United States

My kids love this!

Usually I always make my kids birthday cakes myself, but this year my oldest son said he wanted a DQ Cake. I was skeptical at first and kind of sad too bc I like being able to make and decorate their cakes on their special day. Finally I gave in and just got one for him and ..oh my! I wasn't even going to eat any of it, but ended up stealing a bite off my little niece's plate and was super surprised and impressed. So creamy and rich in flavor! She was lucky I didn't eat her whole piece of cake!

July 12, 2020
    Pennsylvania, United States

DQ cake

We love Dairy Queen cakes at our house for birthdays or get togethers. My for the perfect dessert. Love that it’s vanilla and chocolate ice cream. The best part is the fudge and cookie crumbles.