Dairy Queen DQ Cakes Reviews

Dairy Queen®'s new design tool allows customers to create and order custom DQ® Cakes, including classic and Blizzard® flavours. You can choose your desired decorating colours, designs, or even your personal photo* uploaded into a user-friendly application.

Check dqcakes.com

*available at participating DQ® restaurants

November 28, 2018

Cannot get enough of these!!

Any birthday , get together, or celebration my go to is Dairy Queen for their cakes. Sometimes I customize other times I go with their beautiful designs. The quantity of the cakes is always more than enough and the servings offer an amazing variety of flavors that nobody can deny.

November 20, 2018

A little pricey, but worth every penny

Dairy Queen cakes are a staple at our family birthday parties. The vanilla ice cream is my favorite part, but it would not be the same without the crunchy cookie in the middle. If you call in advance, they will make the cake with only chocolate or only vanilla ice-cream upon request.

November 15, 2018

Love these?

Great quality, amazing taste. Would 10/10 buy for every occasion.
    The only thing I would do differently is more fudge haha, but that’s because we are chocolate lovers!

November 15, 2018

Great Cakes

Dairy Queen offers great tasting cakes and you don’t have to wait! They have plenty of ready to take cakes and they offer writing on the cakes to make them more personal. Quick, easy and affordable!

November 14, 2018

Love DQ cakes would highly recommend

Absolutely love DQ cakes. It’s the only kind I ever buy for birthdays, anniversaries, any special occasions. Or just because cause ya know everyone loves cake.

November 14, 2018

DQ Cakes

even thou we dont have a DQ in my small town, it sure is worth the drive to the next town over. LOVE the great taste of the cakes i have ordered over and over again its a nice treat for the whole family =D

October 31, 2018

My favorite cake

I absolutely love DQ ice cream cakes. Ive asked for one every year on my birthday for as long as i can remember! My favorite is the middle. I eat all the icecream around the middle and save the best for last!

October 20, 2018

Expensive!

They are super duper yummy!! 🤤 I could so eat it if I could pay for it but they are quite expensive!! Sadly they are soooooo good sometimes I buy them anyways.

October 19, 2018

Best party cake

I LOVE Dairy Queen cakes and I love have they can be customized for any occasion and they taste delicious. I buy these even without any occasions and store it in my freezer because it taste so good. It’s crunchy chocolate texture at the bottom and the fudge has the best combination ever and the ice cream on top just adds the definite taste to it.

October 16, 2018

Delicious cake

The peanut butter cup dairy queen cake is beyond delish. We had it for my mother's birthday she was sooooo happy and raved on and on about how good it was to everyone. My son wants it for his birthday now!