DanActive Drinkable Yogurt Reviews

Ranked #167 out of 306 in Yogurt

May 16, 2017

I love the flavour and find it really easy to drink on the go. It has healthy probiotic bacteria which support gut health. My only note is that one bottle has 10g of sugar and so I would love it if it were lower.

April 04, 2017

These little yogurts are so convenient and taste absolutely delicious :) I am so happy I purchased these, now my kids and I are obsessed! I would be recommending this product to friends and will buy again for sure! 5 Star product!!!!

March 26, 2017

Les meilleurs petits yogourts à boire. Le goût est bon et ils ne sont pas trop sucrés. Plusieurs saveurs sont disponibles et cela donne un grand choix pour varier. Ils sont un incontournable chez nous!

March 24, 2017

J'ai goûté le yogout danactive a boire aux fraises et aux bleuets et les 2 saveurs sont excellentes! le goût est riche et crémeux, et ce yogourt est rempli de bonnes bactéries pour le système immunitaire! le prix est super abordable pour la qualité du produit. mes enfants adore et moi aussi!! il est disponible dans pratiquement toutes les épiceries et magasin a grande surface!! je vous recommande ce produit!

February 24, 2016

The taste itself was okay but it was the texture that bothered me. For me it was just like drinking watery yogurt. I think I will just stick to regular yogurt.

November 12, 2015

I love having this yogurt drink anytime, as well as having an extra whenever I'm feeling sick. The extra boost it gives your body is great for healing. My teens love this too.

April 13, 2015

Oh my goodness these are soooo tasty and fun to drink! I really like the Strawberry flavoured ones, they are so convenient for a healthy breakfast or snack on the go.

March 08, 2015

I love the fact these are drinkable and not in containers you have to eat from. It's so easy to grab one and go. I like to drink these at least once a month. They have different varieties and are a bit pricey.

March 07, 2015

Tastes AMAZING. It has a legit amount of active pro-biotic cultures. The pomegranate is my favourite. A little pricey, but worth it.

alex099 has posted in the forum topic
    Anyone Else Addicted to Zulily?

Elf Cosmetics