Danone Activia Vanilla Yogurt Reviews

Ranked #11 out of 281 in Yogurt

April 05, 2017

A tub of this is always in the fridge. A rich vanilla taste, so smooth and creamy. I eat this daily on berries. I use this for dips and baking as a low fat substitute. Great value if on sale! Healthy too

March 30, 2017

I've never actually read up on the ingredients in activia yogurts, but from their marketing, it seems like they're pretty good for you (ie: Activia 30-day challenge commercial). As a result, it's become my yogurt brand of choice. Vanilla in general is my favourite yogurt flavour as it is versatile. I can use it to make smoothies, mix it with granola, enjoy it alone, etc. It's not too sweet and also not bland. It is rich and creamy. Highly recommend.

March 14, 2017

This is my favourite yogurt ever ! I have this every single day, and never get sick of it. The vanilla flavour is so yummy, and the consistency is creamy. I usually add granola to mine, or some fruit. I buy this whether it's on sale or not, that's how committed i am lol !

January 07, 2017

I love the Activia yogurts! They are smooth, tasty and delicious. Since I love vanilla, this flavor is my favorite. This product is frequently on sale and is excellent value.

August 24, 2016

I love all different brands of yogurt and typically purchase whatever is on sale however activia is my preference. Out of all the yogurt I buy the vanilla flavour truely is the best in the activia brand so I only buy that one as activia. Their vanilla is more authentic tasting rather than articficial tasting

June 20, 2016

This yogurt goes on sale for super-cheap often, so I purchase it often! I really like vanilla yogurt and this is a good one. It is very creamy and smooth.

June 20, 2016

I really like Activia's line of low calorie yogurts, especially the Vanilla. I've tried the original and there is a bit of a taste difference given the substitution with sweeteners, but it's great overall! I use it in my fruit & yogurt parfait topped with granola every day, and it makes for a healthy treat.

I hope that Danone comes out with addition low calorie flavors soon!

May 03, 2016

this is really great tasting vanilla flavour, it's not over powering. It's a very smooth texture yogurt, great to eat with granola and fruit. Also great in smoothies.

February 25, 2016

Danone Activia is currently our family go-to yogurt. Vanilla is the flavour of choice. It has a nice and creamy texture. We usually have it with breakfast or as an after school snack.

February 16, 2016

Activia Yogurt in Vanilla tastes amazing. It has a richness to it, it's not too sweet but also not bland. Creamy but not thick. I love adding fresh fruits with the vanilla yogurt.