Danone Activia Yogurt Reviews
#8 in Yogurt

Activia is a delicious and nutritious probiotic yogurt that helps to improve digestive comfort.

March 14, 2015

A very good yogurt with so many flavors to choose from. Creamy stirred yogurt comes in regular or calorie reduced.

March 09, 2015

Great yogurt! I stock up on these when they go on sale. It doesnt work on me as advertised but I like the taste and size- perfect on a go snack!

March 04, 2015

very healthy and delicious yogurt, comes in many different flavours. i don't know about the probiotic because it did not do any thing for me

March 02, 2015

This is my favourite yogurt! Just love the blend and taste of it. Its very smooth. My hubby's favouite too, he's really picky too. I usually buy them on sale, a bit expensive I think. But, its delcious.

February 14, 2015

Activia Yogurt with the probiotics is a good tasting yogurt at an affordable price. I found it didn't do much to improve my digestion.

January 23, 2015

It taste delicious way better then some other ones out there! :)

September 10, 2014

Good, price is OK, usually buy a couple tubs or multi-packs at a time when on sale, like em mostly because they last much longer than most other brands (expiry-wise)

August 08, 2014

My Favorite yogurt for smoothies, having granola or just buy itself. No weird aftertaste

July 14, 2014

Great yogurt! Love peach and strawberry. It's nice to add to smoothies or just by it's self.

July 14, 2014

I've used this yogurt in smoothies and it's really good. I love yogurt in general and tend to switch it up a lot. Pretty good yogurt over all. This yogurt goes on sale a lot so it's pretty cheap.

What do you think, have you tried it?