Danone Danactive Reviews

Ranked #13 out of 318 in Yogurt

A delicious daily pick-me-up probiotic drink for the whole family with L. Casei Defensis culture.

July 21, 2017

I would buy again

I buy these for my little ones they are the perfect size and for my youngest who is still on the bottle but uses a sippy cup I can pour the yogurt into the cup and she can also have some. Its a healthy snack and there are tons if benefits from the yogurt. Great size for kids and they love the taste.

June 13, 2017

The only yogurt I buy!

The DanActive drinkable yogurts are my favourite! They come in such a cute, convenient little bottle that I've actually started bring one of these to work every morning and replaced my morning coffee with these. Tastes amazing, as well as has a variety of flavours (the blueberry is my favourite)!

April 28, 2017

This yogurt drink is great for a quick, portable snack. My toddler son loves them and I like that they don't irritate my lactose-sensitive stomach the way some yogurt drinks do. The only thing I'm not crazy about it that they are very sweet tasting, a bit too much for my tastes.

March 14, 2017

This yogurt has a very smooth texture and it's really great to drink. My children also love drinking this which is a big plus. I love the versatility of this drink and the ability to bring it along on trips.

February 16, 2017

I love Danone DanActive! I drink these when I start to feel a cold coming on. Great for any day though really! My favorite flavor is strawberry. A quick and easy way to get some dairy in. I get these at Walmart and Costco.

January 05, 2017

I love this, I buy them at Costco in bulk and throw them in my kids lunches at school. My kids love the taste and how easy it is to open them. Especially love that they get some good prebiotic.

January 01, 2017

These little yogurt drinks are a pretty good alternative to traditional snack-sized yogurt. I like the flavours and texture, although I wish they were lower in sugar - or made with stevia or honey. Since my husband and son also drink them, it's a product I don't mind buying a larger quantity of and we usually get them at Costco to get the best price.

October 02, 2016

These taste great, the only downfall is the price point. A bit too high for my liking, they remind he of a child's portion because of the size. I really only buy these when they are on sale. If the price would be lower, I would by these more often. The prebiotics help when I have stomach issues.

October 02, 2016

J'aime beaucoup les produits Danone ainsi que le goût du produit. Facile à boire dans la bouteille et super crémeux et liquides dans la bouche. Bonne saveur.

2.2/5

October 02, 2016

I do like Danone Products, like Activia and Oikos, but I find these extremely overpriced for what you get. The bottle is so small it looks miniature. I know there might be active bacterial cultures but there are other more affordable ways to get better probiotics. Also, the sugar content is huge for the serving portion. I really don't see the appeal in these.