Dare Bear Paws Banana Bread Reviews
#18 in Snacks

January 12, 2018

Great Snack for Kids

My daughter loves these cookies, and I like that they're handy and convenient for when we're on the go, relatively mess free, and as far as sweet treats go, they're a little more on the healthy side.

October 21, 2017

Yummy!

I love them. Soft and with great flavour. I enjoy them as a morning snack. Texture is good, awesome price. Great for lunches, breakfast, morning or afternoon snack. I would definitely recommend it.

October 02, 2017

Banana Bread Flavour

I found these at Walmart for $2. They come in a box with I think 6 individually wrapped packages. Each of the individually wrapped packages have 2 bear paws inside. I took these to work for breakfast with a yogurt (banana flavor!) and a clementine. I warmed up one of the bear paws and ate the other at room temperature. I found the banana bread flavor came out when you warmed the bar and when you didn't. However, I did enjoy the warmed bar a bit more because it gave more of a banana bread taste to it. I think children and adults would both really like these. These are a great snack idea!

September 28, 2017

Good snack

My toddler loves bear paws so I planned to switch to a different flavour. These banana bread bear paws have too much sugar. U can feel the pieces of sugar while eating. I always wondered why my baby left them in half. It was because of sugar

September 27, 2017

So so

I always use to love these as a kid... I recently just got some boxes so i could throw them in my lunches for work (always up for something quick).
    I find I get a really bad after taste with these and maybe it's not the same with every flavour but with the banana bread one I find I need to drink milk as I'm eating it or I can't stand them

August 11, 2017

Good substitute for banana bread

This is not banana bread, like not even the same texture. But with that being said, it still does taste pretty good, and you do get banana bread vibes from this.
    It is soft and a great snack for work or school. In addition, this is age appropriate for kids or even adults too.
    I find that one package is enough to give me some energy to get through to lunch/dinner.
    The price too is good, and the portion sizes, as mentioned are good too.

August 11, 2017

Miam!!!

Mes enfants aiment les Pattes d'ours au pain au bananes, c'est une alternative intéressante au matin presser, une petite collation en apres midi. Je vous le recommande

August 09, 2017

Dense and Chewy Banana Bread

I decided to try these after reading comments about them in one of the forum threads. I found a box on sale for $1.67, though the most common price I see is two boxes for $5. I will be buying this again.

These are chewy, moist and dense. Each pack comes with two fair-sized bear paws, so my sister and I decided to try one microwaved (as was recommended to me) and one straight out of the pack. The microwaved paw had a freshly baked banana bread taste. The banana taste was not artificial. Both my sister and I preferred the microwaved version, as it helped to bring out the banana bread taste. I enjoyed dipping the room-temperature paw in a glass of almond milk, which also helped to bring out the banana taste.

July 13, 2017

Dare Bear Paws Banana Bread

Bear paws are the best! My toddler loves these and the banana bread is his favorite- it actually is mine too, I grab them for work sometimes and find them so yummy. My son can be rather picky and we don't always have time to sit for breakfast in the morning, nor does he like to eat in the mornings, usually I can get him to agree to eat a bear paw before daycare or on our way. The can be found at all grocery stores and usually are 2 boxes for 5 dollars! An amazing price for such a great snack for kids and adults alike.

July 13, 2017

We always have Bear Paws in the house.

My kids love them. And it is my sweet-tooth fix.

I like to split the cookies and add some fruit for snack time between my two children. We love the chocolate chip, brownie, apple and banana.